Chapter 1

"Abbey!"

I snapped back to reality. Realizing that I zoned out , thinking of the possibilities the humans could have to enter an other dimension. I knew it wasn't easy but I wanted to find a reason to keep going.

"Are you good? I'm really worried about you, you've been acting strange these past weeks."

"Ellen, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something."

"Whatever you say" she said while raising her shoulders in distrust.

"Anyways I have to go back home. "

"Then I will se you tomorrow."

I left the science lab and started to walk back home. The whole time I was walking I felt like someone was following  me but I let it slide because I always overthink. Entering my house I realize that I left my phone at the lab so I ran as fast as I could and praying that my phone was still there. 

"Thank God "I said while seeing that my phone wasn't gone.

When I arrived back home the front door was unlocked so I thot that I forgot to lock it. I take a quick shower and put some comfortable clothes. I finished the research and the machine was done too, now I had to turn it on. I push the start button and the room seems to be moving , I sense that someone was hanging on to me. It was Ellen, she looked terrified. The room started to shake and it was slowly turning into a beautiful view of mountains and old looking houses. 

"We're here!