Chapter 2

"We're here!"

In front of us was standing a beautiful view full of mountains, castles and forests. This was Euthopia! The time I spent on research didn't go to waste.

I hear Ellen let out a sigh, she seemed disappointed.

"I can't believe that you could do something like this , I really taught that you were happy in our world. You said that the plan was abandoned forever!" Her eyes that were filled with disappointment a second ago now have anger in them.

"I don't always keep my promises and you know that. I tried to convince myself that I left it all behind but..."

"But what? You still think that there was no purpose for you in that world? You changed my life and I want to make you understand that you have a rare gift! The gift to change people."

I gaze at the sky filled with stars that seemed to dance around the moon. I tried to imagen how I look from Ellen's perspective, what I made to make her happier and what problems she had before meeting me. I wish she could explain it to me.

"I think we shouldn't argue and start to search for supplies and a the nearest village."  

"I already have some supplies so lets explore the surroundings . I see a village right there. Come on. "

We start to walk trough the forest and I can't help but notice that there are a lot of strange animals who seem to follow us. We we're about to go out of the forest when all of a sudden animal resembling a wolf attacked us. I quickly jumped in front of Ellen to protect her. The animal scratched me an I yelled in pain trying to alert the villagers.

"There should be a knife in my backpack, hand it to me!"

Ellen throws me the knife. I catch the weapon and grip it to encourage myself that I could do it. I finally gain a little bit of courage and swing my weapon to the animal. I lay a blow on it and left a big wound that should make it go away. The wolf looking animal growled at me and ran into the forest never to be seen again.

I hear footsteps, someone was coming to help us.

"Is someone there?" 

"Here, please help us!" I heard Ellen saying but I was slowly loosing consciousness .

I woke up to people talking with worry in their voice. I slowly raise my body and realize that my stomach was bandaged. The people saw that I was awake and rushed to ask me if I was felling better. They gave me a healing potion and the wound was gone. They gave me food and shelter I was grateful for the things they provided us with. We stayed at the house for four days and on the fifth we were getting ready to leave.

The day we had to say our goodbyes came and we were sad and didn't want to leave the village and its amazing people. We said goodbye but when we opened the door there was someone there.

It was...