The beginning of it all

Disclaimer: I sadly don't own PJO (Rick Riordan does)
Makayla's POV
Okay, so I want to start by saying it wasn't my fault, it was that stupid dude with black hair's fault. Okay now that we've got that clear, I can commence with the story of how my best friend almost killed me.

.........Dramatic......pause......

   It all began on a Monday. Which is one of the many reasons I hate Monday's.

    I was in class during lunch talking to one of my friends about the Kane Chronicle crossovers, when all of a sudden a hand clamped my mouth shut.

  The person whose hand covered my mouth, started running while holding my hands to my stomach. Me being me thought my friends were pulling a prank on me, so I tried to wriggle out of the person's grip while laughing.  The person held on tighter and I didn't panic till we were walking out of the school building.

  That's when I realized what was going on, so I kicked the person in the crotch hoping that I wouldn't miss. Thankfully I didn't.

  The guy who tried to kidnap me fell to the floor.  I then turned to look at him,  he looked like he was in pain.

"Serves him right for trying to kidnap me." I muttered .

  Then I noticed something shocking  this guy wasn't from my school. He was wearing an orange t-shirt with jeans, this meant he wasn't a student, because we have to wear the uniform.

  But how did he get in?

  The security guards only let parents in and he didn't look old enough to be a parent.

  He was still writhing on the floor when I noticed something. This dude had a somewhat mediterranian complexion  and sea-green eyes and he kind of reminded me of how Percy was described in the books.

  I then mentally slapped myself for thinking that when I was in danger.

I stood there pondering on this when I suddenly felt like something was behind me.

I quickly jumped out of the way as a dagger slashed at where I'd been standing a few seconds ago. 

Instinct came in and I thought '𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎'  while running deeper into  school, to my best friend's class praying she would be there.

AN: Hey guys! how was the first part, this is my first story so please no hate. Anyway I couldn't find a good enough cover picture so DM me if you have an idea.

Teelash out.