I am attacked by a hydrant

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO Rick Riordan does.

   And run we did.

   We ran into a restroom and into a stall. When we got there Michelle glared at me and before she could say anything we heard the door open.

  We climbed onto the toilet seat and we heard the other stall open. Gradually the doors opened until the one beside us opened.

  I signed to Michelle ”When the person opens the door scream.” though it came out more jumbled than i wanted due to how panicked i was. I didn't have enough time to re-sign before the door opened, and Michelle let out a bloodcurdling scream.

   We climbed into the next stall as the person slammed the stall door and Michelle immediately dragged me out of the stall and we ran out of the restroom, out of the school and we decided to go to Michelle's house.

   So there we were. Two teenagers running away from two psychopaths. I was severely hungry, but was more worried about my life that was on the line.’What would we do once we got to Michelle's house?’

   This thought was sadly interrupted by the fire hydrant beside me exploding, then the next, the next and it went on like that until every fire hydrant on the street had exploded and an oceans worth of water came rushing towards us in the form of a wave.

   The last thing I thought before blacking out was ‘I should have convinced mum to sign me up for swimming lessons’

   Then the world turned black.

Teelash out.