Constraints

Kurumi was introduced in the classroom as she seats next to Shido much to Tohka and Origami's dismay... Y/N stood up.

Y/N:" Uhm, Shido... Kurumi actually is the beautiful girl that I was talking about, you know the one who saved me yesterday... As she saved me from a debris that was falling but I did still passed out due to exhaustion. She also brought me to the infirmary.. I'm thankful for her actions. "

Shido:" Ahhh Kurumi, you're his savior well nice meeting you. "

Kurumi:" Same to you, but I have a favor from you Shido, can you guide me in this school?"

Shido:" Sure, no problem.. "

Kurumi's voice was heard into Y/N's mind:" Excellent work Y/N, your job now is to stop this two girls from interrupting us later..."

Y/N nods at Kurumi:" Hey Tohka and Origami let's take lunch later eh... What do you say? "

Tohka:" But I only want to eat with Shido..."

Origami:" Same... I can't eat lunch without Shido. "

Shido:" Awww come on now guys... Take his offer.. I'll cook you good food later eh Tohka. "

Tohka smiles... Origami :" How about me?"

Shido grabs something from his pocket.. :" Here's my picture, take it just join my friend in his lunch. "

Origami:" Okay..."

Kurumi in his mind :" You're impressing me Y/N, you'll get your reward later... "

Kurumi and Shido's roam to the school was not interrupted as Y/N distracted Origami and Tohka the entire day...

Which for Tohka well Shido is preparing her good food, while Origami got his picture as most of her time she was staring at it...

Shido and Kurumi parted their own ways as Kurumi joins Y/N while Shido was joined by Tohka and Origami as the two clinged to him...

Kurumi stared at Y/N:"Hmmm, excellent job for you..." as she places her hands in Y/N's arms...

Kurumi:" Let's eat..." the two left as if they are close friends...

The two went into a cat cafe which at first Y/N was weirded out but Kurumi's expression and Interest for the cats are seemingly high as she loves them...

Y/N stared into her the whole time as he also took photos of this, this will serve as a good memory despite of the torture that this girl has done to him, she really seemed nice in a way.

Kurumi :" Join me Y/N and let's play with these cats..." Kurumi is smiling and playful to the cats, she's happy at this point.

Y/N:" Okay... " He sees the geniune smile of the person who tortured him...

He has a deep thought:" Maybe she has her own purposes, but regardless I can't let that smile fade away...

After 1 hour Kurumi tells Y/N to go home as she has some new set of direction for him for the next time...

Y/N:" So what is your goal, Master? "

Kurumi:" My goal is to eat Shido and get his powers."

Y/N:" EAT SHIDOO?!?!?!"

Kurumi:" SHHHH.... Keep calm... I have a deeper purpose on why I really wanted to do this."

As Kurumi manipulated some of Y/N's emotion and he seems more calm

Y/N:" What are those?"

Kurumi:" I need to fix a part in my past..."

Y/N seemed intrigued but Kurumi fades away...

He is in his deep thoughts again as he thinks of Kurumi eating Shido... He thought of it as literally or in other ways... Regardless well he can't do anything as he is still controlled by Kurumi, but she told him about an important detail and that is to fix her past. Y/N tried to understand it as he thought of doing the same if he has the ability to.

Y/N told to himself:" I'm sorry Shido... I can't help you... We're both in a dangerous path of life... I'm sorry, Kotori as your brother may be coming into a huge trap."

As the story continues....