Freedom

Time is clicking, Y/N is getting impatient with this... His pupil is turning red, he isn't aware that with the dark essence Kurumi gave him.. It also gave him a small portion of her power.

Y/N stopped the time, accidentally...

Y/N:" Is this her essence?, I can stop the time..." He walks through as everything was stopped no movement even observing outside.

A clone of Kurumi appears...

Kurumi:" Y/N, WHAT HAPPENED?"

Y/N:" Looks like I am a man of my destiny..."

Kurumi:" What will you do... "

Y/N:" To finish our goal for you to get Itsuka Shido and get his powers..."

Kurumi :" Excellent,..."

Y/N then goes to the school, but before that he was confronted by none other than Kotori...

Kotori:" Y/N... "

Y/N:" Kotori.. "

Kotori:" I know something is wrong with you... For the last few weeks I observed it... I won't let you harm my brother.. "

Y/N:" Is that so... Who would you be without your brother? Kotori.."

Kotori:" NO!!!!"

She activates her spirit powers as when she is about to fire her powers... The time stopped...

Y/N:" Hahaha... You really think I would do this alone did you.. I'm not stupid enough to fall for that... KURUMI!!!! NOW!!!!! "

The two stand side by side... As they prepare to attack Kotori... Tohka and Yoshino arrived with Y/N's dark corruption expanded more as more spirit powers that are near to him... The more he absorbs....

Y/N:" So this is the power of dark corruption... Absorbing every spirit powers... Excellent..."

As Y/N summoned a dark Sandalphon much stronger than Tohka's weapon... Kurumi is watching Y/N on the sides asking herseld:" What have I done... I can't control him anymore... "

Y/N:" THIS WILL BE THE END... SPIRIT!"

A loud shout was heard....

??? :" ENOUGH! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!"

Y/N:" HAHAHA.. Brother Itsuka... I knew you would come..."

Shido:" Kotori, Yoshino... Tohka stop... I need to confront him... He isn't himself during this past few days... "

Y/N:" BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN EVER.... YOU ARE NOTHING THIS DARK POWERS FEEDS ME... "

Kurumi:" What the hell... Y/N, stop... "

Y/N:" Isn't this our goal... To get Shido... "

Kurumi:" But not this way... "

Y/N:" Ma-ma-master... Are you sure? "

Kurumi:" TEHEHEHEHHE....."As clones of Kurumi sorrounds everyone except Y/N they grabbed everyone else...

Kurumi:" You're mine Shido.... "

Y/N:"..... "

As Kurumi along with Shido and her clones disappears with Y/N passing out from exhaustion....

Kotori, Yoshino and Tohka... Approaches Y/N with Tohka is willing to finish him off....

Y/N:" Wait... I still function.. "

Y/N passes out.

As the dark essence also was gone from his body..

Kotori:"No, Tohka... He doesn't have the dark essence anymore... Don't do it..."

Tohka:" But Shido is in danger because of him.."

Kotori:" He isn't controlled anymore see..."

Yoshino:" How about Shido san...."

Kotori:" I'm not sure where did Kurumi went with him... But one thing is for sure... Y/N is saved... "

Tohka:" Not by a lony shot... " as she prepares to slice him... Kotori blocks the attack...

Kotori:" Calm down!"

Y/N wakes up:" Why am I here? "

Y/N:" Kotori???, Tohka??.. Who's the other girl? "

Kotori:" Y/N do you remember anything? "

Y/N:" The last thing I recall there was this dark essence that was given to me by Kurumi... Then I don't know what happened as I became a slave for her bidding..."

Y/N added:" Despite of my actions that time probably aware I am heavily influenced by her liking and I have no control... "

Kotori:" Probably despite of you having some of the control... You are manipulated... "

Y/N:" I still have some dark essence left... I can bring you to Kurumi.. "

Tohka :" Do it or your dead... "

Y/N:" As you command..."

The story continues...

Please do support me by reading the other stories here at Mikeratto or you can help me by giving off any amount at my Paypal account

https://www.paypal.me/mikecaperina1969