25. Talking and breakfast making

⬆️ Credits to the artist!

Tsukki's pov:

I woke up, but Instead or being welcomed to the day by noises, the room is silent end everyone is still asleep. I check my phone. 9:30. Considering the fact we all went to sleep around 3:30 - 4:00 in the morning, I'm not surprised everyone is still sleeping.

I look to my right to see my best friend fast asleep, drooling on the side of his mouth. After making sure no one is looking at me, I reach out my hand to wipe away the drool on the corner of Yamaguchi's mouth. I really didn't think his lips would be this soft. I pass my thumb on his bottom lip.

I really shouldn't have done that, now I just want to kiss him.

Without even realizing my movements, I give Yamaguchi a kiss. A small peck that just leaves me wanting more. So I just kiss him again. That tingling feeling comes back in my stomach. Is that what people call butterflies? I really don't know but all I know is I want more, more. Addicted to his lips, I give him another kiss before turning around and laying down to try to sleep again.

Yamaguchi's pov:

I wake up to the sound of voices whispering. I open my eyes and look at my watch. 10:30. Not bad. I look around to see who the voices belong to.

Akaashi, Sugawara and Yaku are whispering, pointing at all of us. Akaashi realizes I'm awake and waves his hand in my direction. Still half asleep, I smile at him. Sugawara give me a sign to come and see them. I yawn and nod.

I get out of my blankets and slowly make my way to them.

"Come with us, we're gonna go make breakfast for everyone," Sugawara says.

I nod again to show that I agree. We walk up the stairs and close the doors leading down to the basement behind us. We start talking normally without the fear of waking up everyone else.

"Ok, so what are we making for breakfast?" Yaku asks.

"I have a waffle maker that makes 4 waffles at a time, we can throw them in the oven afterwards to keep them warm. There's a bunch of juice and milk in the fridge so we're good with drinks. I guess we could also make pancakes or something," Akaashi says.

"We should also cut some fruits," I think out loud.

"Good idea, I guess we can make toast for the people who want it I guess," Yaku suggests.

"Sounds good, I'll take care of the waffles, Tadashi, can you cut the fruits?"

I nod.

"Suga and Yaku, you can take care of the pancakes." Akaashi finishes.

"We'll also take care of placing the cover in the tables," Sugawara says.

We enter the kitchen and I gasp at how big it is. There are three ovens and super long counters. The fridge is super big as well.

Akaashi takes out a cutting board and a knife and passes it to me. He goes back to the cupboard and takes out six big plates. He puts them in front of me.

"We have to fill all of these. I have three tables and there will be two plates on every table. I think we're 34 and tomorrow we'll be 44 so..."

"Thank you Akaashi-san."

"Call me Akaashi."

"How funny, you tell everyone to stop with the honorifics for your name, but when Bokuto asks you to stop with the honorifics, you say no," Sugawara jokes.

Akaashi shrugs.

He opens the door to the fridge and takes out two watermelons, two cantaloupes, strawberries, oranges, raspberries and grapes.