Polyjuice Potion

"James, are you sure about this?"

The Gryffindor rolled his eyes, looking at his friend Remus with an annoyed expression.

"Come on Moony. It's not like I'm doing anything bad. I want to spend more time with Lily, and she won't even know I'm there. She will think its Snivellous. Also, I'll find out if they actually have anything going on" he said, frowning lightly. That thought made him want to puke. Sirius laughed, shaking his head.

"She won't know, but you will. Will you be able to be Snivy for two weeks? And also, how were you able to do a potion that will work for two weeks? Seriously, that's a long, long time" he said, tilting his head while the other two also looked at James curiously. He chuckled and picked up a book.

"I stole this from Snape. His potions book. Obviously if someone had found a way of prolonging a potion, would be him. And he did. It's written right here: 'to make a polyjuice potion last longer, you only need to add three leaves of the Whomping Willow'. That's easy for us. So I collected it and I already did the potion. It's ready to be used. I also got one of his greasy hair and my own. Now we need to make him drink my part of the potion. That's the hardest part" he said, rubbing the back of his neck and then smirking. "And I know exactly how"

"Are you sure this will work, Prongs? You know that means he will spend Christmas with your parents, right?" Remus said, still not liking that idea all that much, but James just shrugged and smirked.

"Yes, I know. But he won't tell them anything. I know he won't" he said easily, before lifting up the bottles with the potion. "Now lets go"

It wasn't hard for them to find Snape. Just like always, he was walking with his Slytherin friends on the hallway when the Marauders saw that greasy hair and huge nose in the distance. James smirked to the others and nodded, before the four boys rushed to where the Slytherins were sitting.

"Hey, Snape" James said with a smirk, making the other roll his eyes and look up.

"Yes, Potter?"

"I didn't know you had a sense of superiority. 'The Half-Blood Prince'? Seriously?" he laughed out, holding up the potions book he had stolen. Snape stood up with anger clear on his face.

"I should have guessed that it was you. Give it back. It's not like you're interested in potions anyway" he said, walking closer to James, who simply laughed and hid it behind his back. Snape rolled his eyes. "You're so immature Potter. Give it back"

"Come get it, Snivy. You know we like playing games" he said with a smirk, before throwing the book to Sirius. Snape growled deeply and raised his wand, making the marauders do the same. No one trusted Snape with a wand.

"You want to play games, Potter? Fine by me" he said easily, and at the moment, all Slytherins had already left, leaving the five alone in the hallway. That was the perfect moment. James threw a spell on Snape that he easily defended, but as he was distracted, Remus sent another that made Snape fall on the ground, completely asleep. James laughed and kneeled down.

"Did you know unconscious people can still drink things?" he asked, making Remus roll his eyes while Sirius smirked. James poured the potion with his hair inside Snape's mouth, and then the four of them took the Slytherin to a small room with a few janitor supplies. Inside, James took his own potion and then together with the others, they changed clothes. Now, James was Snape, and Snape was James. His plan would totally work.

And he would spend two entire weeks with Lily Evans. Nothing could be better.

When Severus woke up, he was confused. He looked around and frowned, realising that he was inside a closet. Weird. The last thing he remembered was that Potter had stolen his book and he was fighting with the four boys when he blacked out. Maybe they had locked him up. That wouldn't be new.

He slowly stood up and rubbed his head, but once he did, his hair didn't feel the same. It was way shorter than it should be. Assholes. They had cut his hair! He started to look for a mirror and when he finally found one, he stood frozen.

He looked like Potter. Exactly like Potter.

Severus growled deeply and looked down. He was wearing Potter's glasses, clothes, everything! He was Potter! What the hell had happened? Was that a polyjuice potion? Was this a new plan? One day before the winter break?

Oh. Winter break. The time he spent with Lily by her house. Alone. Severus growled. He knew what Potter wanted, but he didn't know what he would have to go through. He couldn't let Potter find out about his situation. Not about his house. Not about how broken his family was. He would tell Lily. She would never talk to him again.

He had to end that up as soon as possible.

As soon as Severus left the closet, the four Marauders were waiting for him. But now, Potter looked like him. He was wearing his clothes and everything was the same but that convinced smirk that was so James Potter. It disgusted him to see something like that on his own face. But then again, there was nothing Severus actually liked about himself, so it wasn't so surprising.

"Good morning Snivy. How are you feeling?" Potter asked, walking closer to him, and Snape backed down, a bit scared and mostly angry. When he searched for his wand, he found nothing. "Oh, don't bother. You can't do magic outside school anyway, so we decided to take your wand with us. Also, don't worry. My parents are lovely people. You will enjoy this vacation so much" he said lightly, and Severus backed up even more. Without his wand, he could never win.

"Potter, you can't do this. You don't understand..."

"Yes I do. See, Snape, she likes you and all. You two are best friends. But that's all you are. Friends. And soon, not even that. But you don't have to worry. I won't use this to break your friendship. I like challenges and this would be too easy. Now, if there is any secret between you two... I will find out and I will stop it" he said coldly, and Severus growled at him, standing chest to chest with Potter in his body.

"We have no secret. And I would have no problem with Lily spending winter with you if she wanted to, but she doesn't, so you have to make up stupid plans just so you can spend time with a girl that you like while she thinks she's spending time with her best friend. You're childish and pathetic, but that we all know. That's not the problem. But you simply cannot go, so stop. I can do a potion to make us go back to normal" he said with a growl, but Potter just smirked again.

"So filled up with excuses. I don't want to go back to normal. I'm going to the train. Take him boys" he said, and the marauders nodded. Black smirked, lifting his wand.

"Potter! You don't know what you're getting into!" Severus tried, but Potter just chuckled and then he was off again. The marauders took him to the train while he was blacked out, and Potter went off to find Lily.

He was so ready.