𝐨𝐧𝐞: morning stream

irl !

irl !

Yawning, Y/n pressed 'go live' and waited for his viewers to arrive. They weren't many, but they were there. When he got to a thousand he decided it was good enough and put Minecraft on his screen, tabbing over to there instead of greeting chat with his 'starting soon' screen.

"Hey chat, how are we today?" Y/n asked with a tired smile. He'd woken up just twenty minutes ago but had decided to do a short stream before school. It was about four am so he had quickly done the maths for himself. That made five hours of sleep. Good enough.

"Early stream?" He read. "Yeah, it's pretty early but I wanted to stream for you guys," He said with a shrug. He knew that if he told chat how he only slept four hours tonight and that he has school in the morning, they would go ballistic and harass him until he went back to bed. So Y/n was simply going to stay quiet about it.

A donation rolled in about ten minutes into the stream. 'Can you stream with Ranboo?' It said and Y/n glanced at his monitor.

"Thank you user83 for the donation, but no, I don't know him so I can't, sorry," He said and continued mining his iron.

His gameplay was really slow and calm, but that was kind of the point of the stream. He was playing survival by himself, having a chill stream for once, though he yelped when he was close to death, cussing out the mobs. Not so calm but it was unavoidable.

'Will you ever stream with other people?' Another donation read out and Y/n desperately wanted to sigh but didn't want to come off as rude. But who cared? He groaned.

"I have in the past, and I probably will do again. Remember chat, I've streamed with Boomer," He reminded them. As if called upon like some magical creature, Y/n saw his friend appear in chat. 'Always lurking' Y/n thought and shook his head, grinning.

"Boomer, you sneaky fucker," He said in a joking manner. Chat sped up as they spotted his friend as well and greeted him.

"Do you want to join or do you just want to watch me die?" Y/n asked cheerfully as he explored a larger cave system.

'Don't you have school soon bozo?" A donation from Boomer said. Y/n wanted to groan. And he who had kept it secret from chat.

"I do, I do," He admitted in defeat. "It's just a short stream," He excused himself.

'So when do you sleep?' A donation (not from Boomer) said. Y/n narrowed his eyes while chewing on his bottom lip.

"At... night?" He said, not very confidently. Then he exhaled deeply. "Chat, I promise I sleep, don't worry. But we all know you can't be a streamer and have a good sleep schedule at the same time," He added.

"Hi Eros, I just want to say I love your streams and I'm so happy you're live," He read in a haze and smiled. "Aw, thank you. I love streaming for you guys."

Then he glanced at chat and saw them all melting over how 'sweet' and 'wholesome' he was and he cringed. It was sweet but it got really weird at times.

He streamer for about half an hour more before ending.

"Bye chat, it's been fun but I have school," He grinned before raiding Iskall who had just started streaming. They had never really interacted on stream, nor off-stream, but they occasionally raided each other as well as tweeted at each other.

As soon as the live was ended Y/n shut off his computer and quickly gathered the clothes he had put on his bed before hopping in the shower. He would have to go to school with semi-wet hair, but it wasn't anything he hadn't done before.

Once out of the shower he got dressed in the outfit he'd picked out. Simple jeans and hood. Then he went to accessorize. This was the step that none of the other guys in his class spent any time on, which, honestly, was their loss. They looked... boring. Y/n put on his rings and the dangly earring he had in one ear (even though he had them both pierced) and his pearl necklace.

Then he ran for the door, quickly throwing on his shoes and jacket before heading off to school.

— 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞we stan the short chapters

— 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
we stan the short chapters