~Treat Me This Shitty~

(OC Name is Ryleigh or Ryry)
Okay, so my best friend Hayley or well the mother figure to me, got pregnant with the big bad hybrids baby. Crazy right!? The reason she's like the mother figure to me and is because, I was dropped off on the door step over her foster parents house at the age of 13. They took me in but never took care of me. Hayley was 16 when I was dropped off, she took care of me. Turns out I was too a werewolf. I triggered it when I was 16. Now Hayley's 22 and I'm 19. With everything going on with the Mikealson's, and Hope, she's been mean. But whenever we are in peace, she's still a bitch. Let's get out of the past!! This is what's happening now!!
Hayley is sitting on the couch with Freya looking at a magazine. I walk over and say, "Hayley can I talk to you in private? Please?" She looks at me with an annoyed face, rolls her eyes, nods, and follows me. I say, "I know you've been occupied, but why are you being a bitch to me?" She says, "I'm not!! Your just being annoying!" I scoff, but have tears in my eyes. (Background Info: Before Ryleigh was dropped off on the door step, she was mentally, and physically abused. She's still getting passed it with the help of Cami.) "You wouldn't understand. You can relate to me!" Hayley said. I scoff and let the tears fall, "I don't relate to you," Ryleigh says or well started to say but hears the door open and close but doesn't think anything of it. "I don't relate to you, no!" She starts again, but again the door opens and closes. She doesn't realize the first time the door opened Elijah walked in. The second time, Klaus, Rebekah, Freya, Kol, and Davina walk in. "'Cause I'd never treat me this shitty!!!" Ryleigh says but tears come down her face even more, as the others in the room have glossy eyes, even Hayley because she didn't think this would happen. "YOU MADE ME HATE THIS CITY!! AND I DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU TO THE MIKEALSON'S, NEVER TOLD ANYONE ANYTHING BAD!! Cause that shits embarrassing! You were my everything! But all you did was make me fucking sad!!" Ryleigh says and well screams. She then wipes her tears and runs up to her room, packs her stuff, gets her keys, and drives to stay with Marcel.