Tooth-Rottingly Sweet Fluff- Tavronica

The suns were rising over the crystal sea, the sky had turned a brilliant orange as the brother's took their place in the vast expanse of sky. Onica stood upon the shore, watching where sea and sky met, feeling the early morning breeze chill against her cheek, ruffling her auburn curls.
"Hello my fear dreamer," a low, calming voice chimed from behind her. She didn't need to see them to know who it had been, she'd have recognised that voice from miles away, knew the owner's footfalls as if they were scratched physically into her memory.
"Tavra," she smiled and the vapran wrapped their arm around her shoulder, kissing her temple.
"It's a fine morning," Tavra announced, gazing across the horizon with Onica.
The waves broke quietly against the sand, receding and coming back as if by a natural recall.
"Come on," Onica said, nodding towards Tavra's end of the beach. "Before the tide comes in."
They walked along the shore, catching up on the inner workings of Ha'rar and how much calmer the weather was here than on the Sifan Coast.
"So it's been bad then?"
"Like you wouldn't believe it! I've never known it to be this cold so late into the year."
Tavra smirked and looked away, but Onica knew what that silence meant.
"Go on." She urged, "say it."
Tavra's cheeks blushed a pale pink, she looked down and chuckled- she'd embarrassed herself already.
"What's so funny?" She was just pushing her now, making matters worse or her own entertainment. What were early morning sea side walks for if not embarrassing your silverling? She could almost read what she was about to say as if it were written on her lips.
"I was just going to say," Tavra collected herself, "that it wouldn't be so cold if I was there." She winked and for a moment Thra stopped singing.
Onica gasped melodramatically, "the cheek of it! Princess, what will I ever do with you?" She held her hand, scandalised, to her heart. Admittedly, though she over played it and, well, predictable much? Onica's heart did ache for Tavra to board the ship with her and return with her home to the icy ports of the Sifan Coast.
Tavra took her by the waist, nuzzling into her neck. "Don't try that with me when your face is that red!"
"I have not gone red." Onica barked back a little too hastily, breaking free just to throw her arms around Tavra's neck.
"Like a sogflower." She tapped the Sifan's nose, accompanying it with a characterising "boop."
Onica fake scowled and they laughed.
She rested her head on Tavra's chest, the Vapran princess holding her tighter.
"You really can't stay?" She asked, her voice muffled in the fabric of her love's dress.
Tavra sighed, she slipped a finger under Onica's chin, encouraging her to meet her gaze. She looked back into her sparkling grey orbs.
"My sisters need me, my love."
Onica smiled, sadly but with love in her heart. "Those two would never get any fun if you weren't around."
Tavra's lips curled at the compliment. "And I'll make sure you get your fair share too."
She rolled her eyes, "ugh, do you have to?" She laid on the sarcasm thick enough for her words to lose their meaning.
"Hey, good luck getting rid of me." She squished Onica's cheeks like she was her auntie at a family reunion. She'd never doubt Tavra's loyalty, look at what she'd already put on the line for their love to bloom. Onica was certain they'd never truly part until returned to Thra.
She pulled away, laughing and taking Tavra's hands.
Tavra sighed, this time happily and lined with a giggle. "See, just like a sogflower!"
"Don't call me a-"
"Sogflower! Sogflower!"
She pushed her towards the water, "you can stay in Ha'rar!"
Tavra grabbed her hand, pulling her back in.
They could have been together to see a hundred conjunctions and Onica's heart would still skip a beat, her breath catch, every time they were this close.
"I love you too," Tavra said and kissed her.
She pulled away and ran off down the beach, leaving a bashful- sogflower-red- Onica to chase after her.
"Katavra!"