TWO

"Pussy power"

or

"Advanced Gay"

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

     Halloween had came and gone, luckily the school hadn't gotten mass roofied again. Julie had not been having a good year, especially after having to join up with the study group for her biology class. She had gone to the study sessions exactly on time and left immediately after they ended, not bothering to input anything to personal conversations.

     She quickly sat down and opened up her biology text book starting the homework, she had noticed that most of them had never done any of the work and usually copied off of Annie or sometimes Shirley. "Gay-oh!" Pierce yelled as he entered the study room. "Hey, what's going on with you bitches? Bitches is gay talk for friends." Julie quirked her eyebrows, never once had she called any of her friends 'bitches'.

     "Did you sue Urbana Champaign for his t-shirt?" She heard Troy ask as she continued to flip through her text book unnoticed. The Study group notoriously had a problem with caring about 'non groupers', she could've been murdering Garrett (she never would, bless his heart) and they wouldn't even notice, probably focusing on a pen or their own drama.

     Pierce looked to Troy offended, "Not at all, I bought this. I'm a fan. Also, I'm a gay rights advocate." He explained, receiving a quiet scoff from Julie, which went completely unnoticed by the group.

     "I think I can explain. Pierce's positrons have been negatized, creating anti-Pierce. It happens all the time inspector spacetime." He clarified, as if it made any more sense to the situation.

     Troy, Annie and Abed continued back and forth until Pierce cut in. "No, I thought about it, and I decided a man should not be judged by what he does with a fellow man's butt."

     "Here's the kick." Jeff said to Britta. 

     Julie eyed the group wearily, she wasn't 100% aware of their dynamic. Plus they seemed like they gayest group of straight people in all of Colorado. Although one thing she was sure of was that Pierce the homophobe definitely had something to gain from the LGBT community. "Plus since that song came out, Hawthorne Wipes sales went up 7%. And it's good. Yep, even had my own people mock up a design for a new product line. Hawthorne Pride Wipes. They may cost more, but they're gayer. And I'm gonna launch these little babies at a big party here at Greendale. Here's a flyer." Pierce continued, handing out a flyer to Shirley. 

     "Ooh! Greendale's first annual... gay bash." Shirley said with a hint of disgust. Julie rolled her eyes and went back to focusing on her homework. She looked up once she sensed that Randall and Jason were coming in.

     "Pierce, what type of cookies do you want at the party? We have peanut butter or chocolate chip."

     "Rainbow, bitches."

     "We can have peanut butter or chocolate chip."

     "Choose chocolate chip it's gay people love chocolate chip" Julie mumbled to herself as she turned the page of her textbook. The entire study group looked at her with a questioning glance while Jason hummed in agreement while Randall rolled his eyes. 

     Britta sat up in her chair with her arms crossed, "Is that a stereotype?"

     "Nope its a fact, I love chocolate chip."

     "Wait you're..." Annie lowers her voice into a whisper, "Gay?"

     Jason perked up from where he was holding the chocolate chip cookies. "She's literally the president of the GSA, yes."

     "You shouldn't have won, that election was a sham." Randall said. 

     Julie scoffed, "Come off it Randall, we all know the reason you're mad is that I made Sudoku my VP and not you."

     "How is your cat gay Julie? How?" Randall angrily shouted as Jason held him back beckoning him away from the study room.

     After the two left all eyes fell onto Julie, Pierce's eyes brightening with homophobia, "So... you've been in any Lesbian po-"

     "NOPE! I'm done here, goodbye!" 

🎕

     After avoiding the study group as much as she could, Julie tried to stay in her room but was dragged out of it by Starburns who told her to go to Pierce's "Dumb gay party" although his motives were very sketchy. Julie figured it had something to do with the fact that he wanted to empty out most of the school to steal supplies for his "chemistry business". 

     When Julie got there she was disappointed to find out that they ran out of pride flags to hand out. So she scoured the area looking for the fun people when she ran into a familiar face. "Sorry if my question came off homophobic, Britta's been trying to teach me not to do that."

     "Hmm?" Julie questioned as she looked to Annie. "Oh, it's fine, just next time don't be afraid to say the word." Annie nodded and 'skipped' away. "What the shit was that?" She muttered to herself. 

     As everyone looked to the stage to hear Pierce's speech, a Colonel Sanders lookalike walked in causing the direction of Pierce's speech to change. Suddenly the man 'had a heart attack', and the study group left, leaving Julie and the rest of the gay party guests to actually have fun. 

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂