Chapter Seven

(Leo POV)

It's been about 4 days or so Chad is still in the room I'm trying to figure out what to do with him. Aiden and I have been working on his magic. We talk more he seems to get better with me. Sometimes I sit outside of his door and calm the pain. I decide I'm gonna go on a run to calm my mind. As I'm running, I see a demon my eyes go wide. The forest sometimes blocks magic but I'm able to have some. Oh shit, why can I just go on a run?

He comes over and smirks at me and he throws me into a tree of fuck that hurts. He more wants me to be in pain so he keeps cutting me so I'm bleeding a lot and in so fuck pain. I'm trying to fight him with my limited magic I realize I have my keys and I have a contraption a small one on my keys that only holds for a couple of minutes. I'm very lightheaded and I'm scared. I make it so I can catch him with it. God, I'm bleeding so much I'm having trouble breathing so o fuck. Aiden has started to get used to mind linking me and we talk more. I'm coughing blood and I'm scared I close my eyes and realize I can teleport to Aiden since I don't have much magic. I teleport to him he has no shirt on.

"What the fuck happened to you"

He says as he puts a shirt on, I get out of the room

"Riggs, I need your help"

I yell Riggs comes over I get so lightheaded I fall.

"What the fuck happened"

He says

"Demon"

I mumble he is holding me up

"He is in my keychain, so I need you to put him in"

I say he nods.

"God this is a lot of blood"

He says he yells for some people, and they help me into the medic room kind of thing. I'm in so much fucking pain.

"Get some blood"

One says as the other goes they cut off my shirt and look at it I'm wheezing they are checking my vitals Aiden comes in wide-eyed I'm coughing up blood. I'm struggling to breathe they are trying to heal me Riggs comes running in

"He is in, o shit"

He says looking at me. Riggs comes over

"He is having trouble healing because of how much happened."

One of them says

"But you can save him right"

Riggs says I'm coughing more blood

"We will do everything inure power"

He says I nod I'm scared. They bring in blood and hook me up. The wounds but it's not done it's not healed they are just sealed because this is gonna take a while. They gave me some medication so I'm tired.

"Alright you need rest"

One says I nod they leave Riggs is looking at me. I know he does not want to leave.

"Riggs go you need to take care of them I will be fine"

I say he nods

"I'll check on you later"

He says I nod he walks out of the room. Prudence is not leaving my side because she wants to try to heal me. I see Aiden he is anxious because he is my soulmate and we have become good friends. I sit up

"You should not do that"

He says I nod and smile he feels the connection even tho we don't have a bond yet.

"Can I have a favor"

I say he looks at me and nods

"Can you please come here and hug me because it will ease the pain since you're my soulmate"

I say he looks at me wide-eyed.

"yeah"

He says as he walks over, I sigh and hug him my face in his neck I feel less pain he hugs me. I pull away.

"Thank you"

I say he nods

"Um no problem why did I feel like that when we touched"

he asks

"Well, it's from our connection since we have not sealed the deal in a way"

I say he nods

"Do you feel any feeling like romantic feelings"

I say he nods

"Yeah, I'm just scared"

He says I nod

"Nothing to be scared about"

I say he nods. I yawn

"Alright I'm gonna try to sleep"

I say he nods

"Yeah, um I'm gonna go draw"

He says I nod. I lay down I'm trying to sleep I can tell Riggs comes in the room and walks over to me I sit up, but he pushes me back down

"No lay your ass down"

He says smiling at me I laugh a little

"How do you feel?"

He asks

"Like shit"

I say he nods

"I did have Aiden hug me to ease the pain"

I say in a mind link, so Aiden does not hear it.

"That's good"

he says I nod

"Alright try to get some rest, I'm holding down the fort"

he says I nod

"But when I'm good enough to move we have to have a meeting with the wolfs, vampires, angles, everyone we have to figure out what the fuck is going on"

I say he nods

"Yeah, I have more people standing guard in case anything happens"

He says I nod.

"Good"

I say he nods

"Alright get some rest"

He says I nod as he walks out of the room. I close my eyes trying to heal in so much pain.