Chapter Fifteen

(Leo POV)

I wake up with Aiden curled into me I smile as I untangle myself. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna control myself by not jumping on him. I untangle myself and use the bathroom and shower I also shower in the morning to wake myself up so I get dressed. I walk over to him and lightly tap in.

"Sweetheart time to get up"

I say in his arm he grones at me I laugh as he puts his head in the pillow. I smile and I move over to him I put my hands on his sides I start to tickle him he laughs and tryst to swat me away as he moves the pillow.

"Stop it up im up"

He says as I stop he is smiling at me I give him a smile I kiss him quickly he kisses back I smile.

"Alright ill be downstairs"

I say he nods

"Alright yeah see you down there"

He says I nod I head downstairs and make us coffee Riggs comes over with a smirk his soulmate is sitting down.

"You gonna be jumping his bones"

He teases me laughs as I finish up and Aiden comes down and I hand him its coffee.

"I'm gonna try not to"

I say he laughs as Aiden is by me.

"Try not to what?"

He asks I smile and lean closer to his ear.

"Jump your bones"

I say he laughs breakfast is done we all get a plate and sit down at the table.

"Alright so tonight after dinner we have nothing else to do so we are going to be in the same groups again and work on what we need to work on and tomorrow night we have a meeting with the vampires, and wolfs"

I say they nod we all eat. As we finish eating we go back to our groups and I'm teaching them more than basic medical skills it becomes lunchtime.

"Alright so I need you to get more supplies guys and some have to go to the grocery store and your gonna need a lot of meats and then we are going to finish setting up the medical room for people if they are hurt and we need a good amount of beds and places for people to sleep"

I say they nod we all finish eating then get back to work Aiden is wanting to be closer to me.

"Alright guys im gonna give you guys your lists and then go get more stuff I rather have more than we need"

I say they nod people leave to get supplies we all finish setting everything up and decide to take a break we all sit in the living room I'm in a single-seat Aiden is beside me wants to be closer I smile and pull him into me so he is on my lap he laughs and readjusts so his feet are hanging off. I smile at him he smiles

"guys dinner will be done in an hour or so"

Someone yells we all nod we all sit there 'I think I like him being this close' he thinks I smile at him 'I like this also' I say he looks down and blushes. We all smile talk for a bit and then get back to work we have everything set up that we can set up today it's dark out and I want to be so close to him I'm holding myself back.

"Alright dinner is done, guys"

A girl yells we all nod and go and grab some food Aiden and I eat outside he looks at the moon.

"It's so pretty"

He says I nod as we look at it we talk I mean we can talk for hours and we both finish eating. I take is the plate in