Princess ~ Heath Ledger

As Y/n sat on her bed with her legs dangling off the side, she could have sworn that she heard a slight tapping on her bedroom window

As Y/n sat on her bed with her legs dangling off the side, she could have sworn that she heard a slight tapping on her bedroom window. Getting up from her spot, she straightened her flower print night gown out, before walking over to the window. The moon beams that came through the window shone on the girls face, highlighting her beautiful features as she looked down below. When she looked down, she was suprised at first when she saw Heath standing there seemingly still in costume from his last shoot.

Y/n lifted up the window and leaned over slightly so that she could have a good view of Heath before saying, "What are you doing here?" with a bit of a smirk.

"You see Y/n, I just finished up filming and I thought that it might be kind of romantic to come to your window dressed like this and make you feel like the princess that you truly are." Heath replied twirling the singular rose ever so slightly between his fingers.

Y/n tried to supress the blush that was forming on her moonlit face, but she was unable to do so.

"Well, if that's the case, you better come up here before it gets too cold out there my love." Y/n said walking away from her window and down the stairs of her appartment to the front door of her place.

Unlocking the front door, she was met face to face with Heath, who carefully handed her the singular rose. Y/n took it from him and and breathed in the scent before leading him inside the apartment. She set the rose on the counter before turning back around to the man that was standing closely behind her.

"After such a long day of filming, is there anything I could do for you?" Y/n asked with a smirk as she looked deeply into Heath's eyes.

"No, not one thing, other than you just spending time with me." Heath responded sweetly as he placed a chaste kiss on her hand.

"Lucky for you, that is one thing that I could do for you." Y/n said with a bit of a laugh as the two made their way over to the couch that was sitting in the middle of the living room.

The two sat down on the couch and as they watched what was on the TV, Y/n rested her head on Heath's shoulder feeling her eyes start to flutter shut as Heath's arm wrapped around her body making her feel safer than she ever had. Heath must have been getting tired as well, because after a little while Y/n felt Heath's strong arms lift her up off the couch and carry her up the stairs before she was set down on her soft bed.

"Goodnight princess." Heath said softly as he climbed into the bed next to her.

"Goodnight Heath." Y/n replied in a sleepy voice causing Heath to smile before he began to drift off into a peaceful sleep as well.