Some Mysteries Are Better Left Unsolved

How tall do you guys think Powder should be right now. I was thinking (Y/n) and Powder could be about the same height for right now, but as they grow older Powder could have a few inches or a foot on her.🤷🏾‍♀️

I was thinking he could be about between 5'11 or 6'2 since we got some material gworls who like their men tall on this app

Or he doesn't need a designated height, but I was also thinking that he could be taller than Vi, after the whole monkey bomb situation of course.

I hope you all enjoy the story!

🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️

.Third POV.

Music plays in the background as Vi stands on a podium swiftly dodging and punching a machine.

"Remind me why we bother with this dump." Mylo says whilst picking his nose and flicking the booger off, checking the ammo of a toy gun. "Vander said to lay low." Vi backing up the stretch her arms.

"Enforcers never come down here, so this is a good place as any." Vi says wiping her brow. "Oh, what's the matter Mylo? You worried Powder's gonna beat you again? Claggor teases.

"Hey, if he didn't keep fixing these things, I wouldn't keep missing." Mylo exclaims before Powder pops up from behind the counter, smirking at Mylo before connecting two cords together bringing the shooting game to life.

Mylo grimaced at Powder, Mylo continues to aim at the targets only to miss terribly. Powder hops over the counter re-filling the ammo chamber.

"You guys know I wouldn't take you on a job you couldn't handle, right?" Vi takes off the boxing gloves, then looks over her shoulder. "Are you kidding? That was the best job we've ever done." Mylo boasts. "Maybe just don't take Powder and (Y/n) next time." Mylo suggests.

"Don't talk about her that way, especially when you can't say it to her face." Powder seethes at Mylo, before aiming his gun at the targets, effortlessly gunning every single on down.

Powder looks at Mylo and mimics what he did to him earlier. Powder then storms off to play with a joystick machine.

(Y/n) comes in through the back door skipping over to Vi to get a quick hug. "Hi to you too, (Y/n)." Vi says patting her head with a fond smile. (Y/n) makes her way to Powder before giving him a tight hug. "What's wrong Powder?" (Y/n)'s face contorts into one of worry as she looks him in the eyes.

"Mylo just being Mylo as usual." Powder pouts moving some of her hair out of her face placing it behind her ear before she winces. Powder takes quick notice of her sudden movement, he goes to ask her what's wrong before he overhears some commotion outside.

He peeks his eye out the window seeing enforcers interrogate people of Zaun. Powder backs up from the window with a fearful expression. "Hey, guys? You should see this-." Powder was cut off as a body was thrown through the window of their hideout.

.(Y/n) POV)

Powder grabs me and covers my head as the glass shattered everywhere. The 5 of us all take our focus out the now open window. The enforcers that are the cause of the window shattering all put their attention onto us.

The enforcers make their way into our hideout stepping onto the broken glass. They all walk menacingly towards us.

"Go ahead idiots we got nothing." Mylo smirks at them with his arms up in the air. One enforcer ways their way over to powder and I, Powder stands in front of me, my back is pressed up against counter.