Calm Before The Storm

Freddy we got you a mission to prove to us that you not some weak player that is more like easy mode in game I have made a list of pro heroes you will have to deal with if you succeed we can guarantee your place as partial member of L.O.V yaaaaay as long as I get to have fun I'm alright just give me a list and where to find them.

This is going to be fun new people to see don't worry people on list I will find you in addition I will give them party that will die glitch for hahaha then when Freddy gets the list he slowly slithers out building he knows that all targets are low level heroes f tier as I call them with the worst names like tin man or bring the hammer then suddenly I saw the worst of them yet poc a dot man who throws them at their enemies what a power a terribly cheesy they may as well call him the dot hahahaha.

Had my laugh now where was I oh right hunting them down they are all close by so what I will do is move quickly but when I get close slowly move quietly if I get caught pretend to be dead then lunge at them that's the plan let put it into being.

As I slowly slither through streets empty after everyone has left I saw a hero in alley so went behind the trash behind him slowly crept up then when I'm inches away I lunge with my tendrils blocking all the airways I cackle at my achievement then slowly put him down knowing he died from loss oxygen not my fav you can't always win in way you want their demise oh well maybe the next will be more fun glitch.

Hmm let's go to next area ass he was passing the streets he was looking at wreckage that is everywhere from the attacks hmm maybe I can have more parts for my body or as I call it party upgrades hahahaha they will love them I will come back later.

As he got closer and closer to next victim this one was in open he maybe a L.O.V member but he isn't best at fighting in addition the criminals even though villains would probably attack so I came up with an idea go to nearby ally slither up a ladder got one of my tentacles to grab something that make loud noise then I shouted in my best impression of civilian I need someone help something is chasing.

This sucker took the bait then as he passed I threw the object behind the hero turned and shouted who's there? As I got closer inch by inch my face just above his head with some my tentacles ready a couple were holding me at top my hand spread out with their five digits ready to hold him in place finally I shouted surprise!

Lunged at him my tentacles holding him down then my hands ripping into him then my sharp teeth lunge at his face ripping into it tearing him to pieces just as I finished a person shouted how dare you! it was that dot guy with weird out fit I laughed for few seconds ha ha priceless you look ridiculous than me and they say I'm clown!

As one my tentacles slowly grab hold of trash canister I then launched it at him him I quickly rushed he destroyed it with his dots but couldn't see it was distraction now for fun to end sadly ripping into his head with my teeth his brains permanently scrambled like scrambled egg hhahaha hehehe that's the last of them.

Suddenly he heard a battle curiously he went to see what was there what he found intrigued him Izumi fighting muscular but she was beating him easily oh that's interesting she's not with Ua this will be helpful information one day we will have reunion however not yet hehehee.

As I get back to LOV base Tomura shouted where were you it was taking longer than it should! Well that's because I had side project and valuable information yeah like what? Izumi yagi was fighting muscular alone she left Ua from what it looks like ha ha you good Freddy shouldn't have doubted you it's alright Freddy responded now we have a new mission for you.

What's that Freddy asked then toga shouted beside him we infiltrate Ua we got a spy there he will help us hahah that's going to be fun count me in!

Later in Freddys little workshop he is adding more spare parts to his body for later use hahaha hehehe when I infiltrate Ua I will use support course to my advantage to improve my body.

Don't worry Ua you will be inviting the best party clown hahahaha let the show begin!