Running late for work

(POV: Rob)

I had just woken up, when I realized that I was running late for work. I rushed to the shower. And I lay a suit ready while I wait for the water to warm up. I step under the shower and ten minutes later I'm already in my suit. I quickly stuff a cheese sandwich in my mouth and grab my bike. The sun shines in my face as I quickly ride to work. This was gonna be a good day, I just felt it.

In under 20 minutes I arrived at work, "just in time" I thought to myself. I greet Mark as I walk past him and quickly walk to my seat. I quietly wait till the meeting begins, as I catch my colleague Jesse glancing at me.

(POV: Jesse)
I'm just staring in front of me as I catch a glimpse of my colleague Rob rushing to his seat. He looks like he's in a hurry, "running late Jetten?" I smirk.
"Yeah I rushed to work, my alarm didn't go off this morning." Rob said. His hair looks a little messy, and hangs a bit on the sides. "Though he still looks as handsome as ever." I think to myself. "Didn't have time to do your hair earlier?" I ask him. I see Rob quickly grab his phone to check in the camera. "Shit. I forgot" Rob sighs. I was just about to answer him, when the debate started. I didn't really pay attention to it, something about mister Wilders and mister Rutte debating about the Moroccans in the Netherlands. All I had eye for was Rob, his smile looked so sweet, and he had the prettiest dark brown eyes. My thoughts soon wandered off again and for I knew it was lunch time..