Lunchbreak

(Rob POV)

The debate had just ended, although I hadn't a clue what it had been about. All I knew was that Jesse had been staring at me. I wondered, why? Right as I though that He walked up to me. "Hey Jetten, you want to grab lunch together?" He said. "Oh, uhm, sure!" I stumbled. He smiled at me. "He has such a handsome smile, and his curls are so cute" I mumbled to myself.

(Jesse POV)

I had just asked him out for lunch when I heard him mumble something. "What did you say?" I asked him. "Ehh, nothing" Rob said blushing. I was a little confused but continued my conversation. "So uhm, where do you want to grab lunch? That one place with the pancakes?" I asked him. "Yeah, that's sounds great." He laughed. I smiled at him and we went to grab our bikes.

In about five minutes or so we arrived at the place. "Pancake palace" was written in big letters on a board by the front. It was a small diner close by the forest. We went inside, and I asked him what kinda of pancake he wanted. And I went to order. "Ehm, one with bacon and one regular one please." I said to the lady at the register. "Oh, and to go please." I added.

In twenty minutes we had our pancakes. "Why did you order to go Jes?" Rob asked me. "Oh well, there is a forest here, so maybe we could find a bench there?" I told him while we walked out. "Sounds like a great idea!" He smiled. So we went in the forest