part one

intrigued, are we? sooo you're all probably wondering what happens next.

well after shaking the hand of my new co-worker –and soon to be favourite person in the world–, Tom Holland. We had talked a little before the directors were ready for us, you know that awkward small talk.
'so Tom, do you like marvel?'
'oh i love it! ever since i was a kid, the action figures were my favourite thing in the world'
'thats cool!'
'yeah!'
........8 silent seconds later
'y/n and Tom! We're ready to start now!'
'thank god' i only repeat in my head

we met once after that for the premiere and he looked so happy to be there, it honestly made my heart melt a little.
'i wonder if he's posing or just purses his lips like Kylie Jenner all the time' i mutter under my breath
'did you say something y/n??' Chris Evans asks me while we pose for photos
'huh! oh nothing sorry, just nerves'
'of all people you know i understand, remember if you need me at all just come over to me and you can doodle on my hand like we usually do, okay?'
'sounds great' i smile up towards my tall movie dad before we part our ways for the mind-numbing interviews

'y/n!! will Captain Carter and Spider-Man become a couple in the upcoming Spider-man trilogy?'

'have you fallen for Tom Holland, the soon-to-be world famous spider-man star?'

'how long does it take to get out of the suit and pee?'

'how long will it take me to shoot me in the face'

*time jump: 2016, the first day of filming for 'Spider-man: Homecoming'*

'downey!'
'y/n/n!'
after jumping into the coolest person's arms, we catch up quickly while walking onto the set. It always amazes me how Robert never forgets anyones name.

*i found out years later an assistant he paid was connected to him with an earpiece, telling him everyones name as he walks by. I don't know wether to applaud Robert for attempting to be so kind or kick him for being so lazy and forgetful.*

I say goodbye to Robert and begin walking towards my placement mark for the scene, i see Tom walking over towards me, an apple juice and script in hand. Once he looks up from revising, his brown eyes meet my y/e/c ones. His face lights up and greets me happily.

'well hi y/n!
'hey Tom! fancy seeing you here'
'oh i know, it's almost like i work on this movie alongside you'
'crazy'
'did you fly over here to film? or do you live around here?
'i live about half an hour away, bang in the middle of the city, its always so noisy'
'oh lord! i can imagine' he laughs a little
'never a dull moment though! did you have to fly over?'
'yeah i came over from England two days ago and have started renting an apartment near here'
'oh thats good! what part of England are you from?'
'i am a native of southwest London, darling'

my head kinda swirls for a second, blush forms and a small smile appears on my face due to the name he called me and the way he said it with that gorgeous accent

once i regain sanity from such a small thing, i notice he's looking at me and i can see him analysing the way i smile and thinking of ways he can cause to see it again

to stop whatever is happening to happen, i say something to change both our thoughts

'i have always wanted to go to London, maybe you could give me places to check out whenever i end up visiting'
'well when you do, by all means you can stay at my place and i can show you everything my self' he beams down at me, meaning every word.
'sounds like a plan' i reciprocate, meaning each word as well.

the rest of that day –in between scenes and occasionally during– we talked nonstop along with Jacob Batalon who plays Peter's best-friend in the movie, Ned Leeds.
We all began to get closer to one another, eating lunch together everyday, hanging out in each others trailers. It was the best.

After about three weeks into filming, the weekend had arrived. Jacob suggested we all go out for drinks. Of course, we agreed immediately.

this is the night that will change everything.

author's note: i hope this is better lmfao also y/n/n stands for your nickname and y/e/c is your eye colour :)