home

At travis' house after school

I saw my father and quickly tried to walk upstairs to my room. "where the fuck do you think your going?" I heard my father say "t-to my room father, do you need anything?" it was silent for a moment, he broke the silence, "I heard you had a test today for math, let me see it." I shakily pulled out the test and handed it to him "A twenty four?" he said now obviously aggravated (TW FOR ABUSE / YELLING) "I'm sorry father I didn't know there was a test today she never told me.." he screamed at me "WELL MABYE IF YOU LISTENED BETTER YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD HER DAMN IT" I shivered, he was mad. I saw him stand up woozily, nice a angry drunk abusive father. he yelled and threw a few empty bottles a few actually hitting me cutting me. a few minutes later he kicked me in the leg and started kicking me, I covered my face but he still kicked my head, after a while I could barley move without my whole body hurting I went upstairs and in my bathroom I checked myself and I saw how bad I was bleeding. crying hard I looked for my phone and remembered sals phone number, of course I remembered it I looked at it all through out lunch I texted him shaking still crying. 'help' 'help' sal I'm bleeding bad please come get me' he read the messages but no response. please be coming sal.

Sal POV

I heard my phone buzz and wated to check It because dad wasn't home andhe d he would text me when he was coming back. i was over at larrys watching a movie so I told him "one sec dude I'm gonna grab my phone" I went and grabbed it, it was a text but from a random number all I saw was ' help' 'help' 'sal I'm bleeding bas please come get me' I knew it was travis I didn't text back. I only knew his address only because he had told me one time when I had first met him incase he needed me to go 'help him with math' but I told larry "larry pause the movie now and go start the car, now!" he turned around and said "alright dude ill go do it!" he ran out not asking what for I put on a clean shirt and ran down to the basement and outside lisa was in her room so I went out and got in the car. i told larry directions and we stopped. "wait here sorry dude!" I ran towards the window and picked up a small rock and hit the window, and saw it open. I saw travis bloody, crying and shaking. "travis your gonna be okay you just gonna jump down to me dude!" I yelled, larry looked at me then travis. he nodded looking worried "but-" "just jump travis I promise ill catch you!" i saw him getting out onto the window sill and he yelled "Promise!" "I Promise just jump!" he did and I caught him he was crying. I jumped into the back of the car and told larry "go back to the apartments and hurry" I saw travis almost passing out I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Once we got to the apartments me and Larry carried him up to my room, I ran to the bathroom to go look for bandages. I found some and wrapped him up and gave him some pain killers.

Me and Larry went back to watching the movie but I kept looking at Travis i was worried for him, i heard the bed creek and i looked back over he was awake. I ran over to him and asked if he was alright "I'm fine sally face" he said  tiredly. "So what happened dude?" He looked nervous 

"Uh.. i uhm" "its alright you can tell me when you need to" i smiled and so did he "Hey come back some girl is about to get stabbed!" Larry yelled "one second dude! Travis just woke up!" I yelled back "man ya missed it-" "Its on Netflix Larry i can rewatch it when I'm done with Travis!" I looked back at him and he was laughing "SHut up lar-bear!" I said making fun of him and he still giggled. I rolled my eyes and went back to Travis. "Here lemme jus-" i tried to say going to lift his shirt a little to see if the bandages needed to be changed. He grabbed my hand and i got a little flustered "i- sorry sal, just reflexes" i smiled "its alright i was just going to check the bandages" i lifted his shirt and the bandages looked a little messed up so i took him to the bathroom and changes them  (it had been almost 8 hours since they had gotten Travis bandaged last and I'm not sure how long you can go without changing them but the bandages were old so sal and Larry went to the store and got more along with some more food. After a while we had finished Larry left and me and Travis went to figure out where we would sleep. "Travis you take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch" "it's your apartment you get the bed" "no you're getting the bed" he ended up taking the bed we both fell asleep  because it was around 1 am.

Around 4 am

I woke up feeling something on my chest. I put my hand down to pet him thinking it was gizmo and I looked down and I saw blond hair and I whispered "Travis?" I shook him a little. no response. I look at my phone 4 am I looked back at him and smiled. I took off my mask, thinking he wouldn't be awake any time soon and fell asleep.

Travis POV

I had had a night - (the 'night'was the 1000th word for this chapter) - terror so I went to go find sal because my head hurt aswell. I saw him asleep so I went to go lay next to him, and I waited then I got really tired so I fell asleep but he woke up and so did I so I start fake sleeping and hear him wisper my name, then he tried to start trying to shake me a bit. then I heard a buckle click and I realized what happened, he was taking his mask off! I started telling myself 'don't look' over and over again because if I do I would be being like that bitch; Ashley. I remember the time I punched sal and I felt guilty now. I move over eyes closed trying to go back to sals room and not look at his face. I get to his room and lay down, I try to picture what his face might look like them but it goes differently I accidently imaging other parts of his body, I didn't want to but it looked so nice. i wake up to the smell of