Chapter 16

Tommy's POV

TW: mentions murder, mentions Will's death, mentions misgendering

Ranboo laughed like a maniac. Tubbo was sitting in stunned silence. I could hardly comprehend what Wilbur was asking us.

But we all knew.

He was asking us to become assassins.

To kill Techno and Phil.

I didn't want to.

I really didn't.

But I saw Wilbur look at me desperately.

And even though I'd fallen for that desperate look so many times, done so many bad things because of them, I nodded.

"If you two are happy, I'm happy to try." I forced out through clenched teeth.

Tubbo nodded. "I guess if you want to..."

But Ranboo stopped us from talking. "Guys this is crazy. There's police, there's laws, there's jail, there's probably so much worse stuff we can't even imagine. Murder? Of two people who raised you? I hate them both too, especially because Techno purposely misgendered me, and Phil didn't even tell him off. But murder for this- it's too far. Much too far."

"This- this isn't just because they misgendered you. Phil was there when I died. He didn't save me. And Techno- he brought me back to life. It was my time to die. I was happy. I had a family whose identities I won't go into. But a goddaughter and two men who were practically more brothers to me. He brought me back, out of his own selfishness. He wasn't ready to let me go and dragged me away from people I loved because of it. And I hate them both for it. Please join me in this. I'm begging you."

(E/N see this is why I have a problem with reviving people. It's just so jarringly wrong to drag someone back into life) (A/N That sounds like you're speaking from experience- )