Chapter 21

Ranboo's POV

TW: Assassination, weapons, blood, derealisation, depersonalisation, implies megalophobia (fear of large objects) and claustrophobia (fear of small spaces), panic attack, bodies

"Where are you?"

"14th Avenue Alleyway." Tommy replied.

"We'll be right there. If you have an opening to shoot, take it. We'll be there at some point in the next few minutes so we can back you guys up if you're in trouble."

"Okay. We'll keep an eye out."

We sat there for what could've been a minute or an hour and watched as Phil and Techno talking to each other quietly. When suddenly Techno left. Leaving Phil by himself. An easy kill.

"Tommy, do you wanna take the kill?" I mumbled quietly.

Tommy nodded, and all of a sudden-

The trigger was pulled.

A scream was let out. Which meant only one thing.

The target was hit.

Suddenly there was just quiet whimpering.

I don't know how. But I found pity in my heart for him.

So I jumped down to the quiet shaking body.

An arrow was stuck in his gut. My stomach clenched at the wounded, bloody person in front of me.

It felt like time sped up. The walls looked fake, and the faces in front of me looked blurred. Was any of this even real? Was anyone real? Was I real?

I felt my breathing speed up. Everything felt huge. It was such an alien feeling to me. I was normally the giant. Was this how people felt around me? Terrified?

I felt like everything was closing in on me.

I could feel someone hugging me and I began to relax as they mumbled gentle nothings to me. They began to count quietly to not alarm me I assumed. They asked me to count with them. I did. Anything to get out of this terrifying reality of giant objects and small spaces.

Everything returned to normal. It didn't feel enlarged or tiny and I felt calmer.

Tommy was hugging me tightly. (A/N platonic)

We began to cautiously walk towards Phil's body on the ground.

"I'm sorry."