Chapter 17

Jay's POV

I opened my eyes and let out a long yawn. I got out of bed and got dressed. I threw on a plaid shirt with a pair of jeans and walked downstairs.

I've just gotta take some time off today! Uh huh. Yeah. Time off..

I went into my kitchen and poured Lucky Charms into a bowl. After adding milk, I sat down to eat.

Later..

After eating I walk to my living room. I sit down and decide to just watch TV. While I flip though the channels I can't help but feel someone watching me.

Stupid imagination. Haha.. Yeah...

Annoyingly enough, nothing's on TV that I'm interested in. With a sigh, I turn off the TV, stand up, and decide to just spend my time at the park.

I grab a light jacket and head out to my car. I get in, start the engine, and drive.

It only takes me a few minutes to get there. I find a parking space and then start walking the trail.

"Mommy!" I see about an 8 year old child with short red hair, freckles, and a simple white dress tugging on her mother's jacket. "Yes?" Her mother asks, looking down.

"We're going to see Freddy today, right?" She asked happily. "Of course.. Right after this, we'll go out for lunch!"

The 8 year old smiles happily and holds her mother's hand while they walk to the play ground.

I let out a sigh. If they knew what was going on behind the mask.. I thought. They wouldn't ever want to go there again.

Pushing the thought aside, I started walking down the trail. Being outdoors is nice.. You know? That feeling of peace.

Foxy's POV (very short)

I sat quietly in pirate's cove, looking out at the kids while they laughed and played.

I miss it. You know?

Being alive.