Chapter 10

Alrighty! If you didn't read the A/N about the rewrite of the last chapter.. Go reread chapter 9! NOOOOOW! Or you won't get it XD ANOTHER THING IS! My friend Kat_The_EnderWoman is writing an amazing Five Nights at Freddy's book! I thought it would be really awesome of you guys to go check it out :)
~Snow
______
Jay's POV

"G-Golden Freddy?" I asked.

Foxy nodded and then looked around, "It's like a death trap out there.. I doubt it's even safe in here..."

I bit my bottom lip trying to keep myself from whimpering, "Not safe.. In here?"

Foxy shrugged and then glanced over at "The Mangle"

"Oh... R-right.." I shivered. "O-One more thing.. Why doesn't she have a b-body...?"

"The kids would always tear her apart.. So.. They just made some sorta attraction where you put and take apart her.. It's weird..." He trailed off.

"A-Alright.. But back to golden Freddy.. Why would he unleash them in this place?" I asked.

Foxy looked over at me then down at the ground, shrugging off the question.

I ignored it and sighed, "Well.. I just have to get through this tonight.. Tomorrow I'll ask the manager what's goin-"

"Don't," Foxy panicked, looking up at me.

"Why not?"

"He'll get rid of all of us! Everyone! Even me..!" Foxy said.

I crossed my arms, "Well.. What else are we suppo-" I was cut off when I heard a weird metal noise.

I saw foxy's expression turn to horror and I slept turned around to see 'The mangle' hanging front h celling peering down at us.

"Hide..!" Foxy whispered to me, and I did so.

I went behind some crates, and tried to be as quiet as possible, while I listened out for what was going on.

It was silent, except for the sound of metal hitting the floor every so often.

I peeked out and saw that 'the mangle' was gone. I quickly stood up and looked for foxy.

"Hello...?" I said, looking around.

Everything was quiet. Too quiet.

I happened to glance behind me to see the two headed animatronic just as I was knocked out.
____
Short, not edited, but yeah!