Chapter 2

They went back to the hotel and her mother made sure to hit her at her face . Screamed at her for being silent and not eating the food. Said that she was too lucky that they happen to agree to the marriage. More like prison. She knew if she was rejected today , she would end up with more scars and tears.

She went straight to the bathroom, let the shower run and poured out her heart and tears . She laid down like a slave . A slave to this life of hers. Never felt what love is. Affection. But that was not the particular reason why she was crying like the world is about to end. She's crying thinking how torn she's inside and that nothing could heal her . Ever.

She had no friends. Although she went to school , their parents made sure that she had no interaction with anyone. She couldn't go to birthday's and ocassion as she had to do all the chores .

They didn't let her go to college. She was a bright student. Placed first in her high school everyday. She scored full mark in all subjects. Hoping one day her parents will appreciate her hardwork. But she was wrong. So wrong. Her parents disgraded her saying that she's useless and ugly and that it will be better if she was sent off to marriage sooner.

So this was when another horror started.

She was 18 and was married to a complete stranger.

After 2 hours of drainage herself and crying her heart out. She went out of the bathroom. Changed into warmer clothes. The maid came and knocked at the door.

'Yes'!

'Miss, your dad is calling you downstairs'.

She opened the door and excused the maid and went downstairs.
She could see her father at the dining table. She shivered.

Jen: dad

Mr Kim : Sit (cold)

She knelt down to her knees. Jst right to her dad's feet. She belonged there.

Mr Kim : the marriage is in 2 days. Her daughter said , that she want the marriage to be done as fast as possible. But she asked us to tell u , to ask you in particular, whether it will be too early for the marriage. What do u say ???

Her answer won't matter. My heart shattered. I knew I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with her. They were the MANOBANS ...my parents could do nothing not even a scratch or scammed them through contracts like they did to kai.

(Silent)

Mr Kim: (bang the table) I'm asking you!!!

Jen : I..I..I'm fine with everything you say.

Mr Kim : (pets me) Good child. Your mom hve already arranged the gowns and everything. So u don't hve to worry... you'll be off to France after the wedding. The marriage will be done here. You're no more our responsible now.

She nods and goes off to her room. She couldn't do anything. She was a burden. A sin. A mistake. She could only cry. So she cried...used her hands so no one could hear. Not even the walls..skies... night and gods heard her cries.

" Wedding day"

The reception area, the aisle, the entrance, every part of the event screamed luxurious. The MANOBANS personally requested to take in charge for the wedding.
Jennie was sitting in front of the mirror. It was jst her mom and she. So that Others could not see her scars. Her mom told her to lie to his future wife, that if she ever asked abt the scars tell that it was cause of a car accident. Mrs Kim opened the door..she was already in gown, now all left was to wear makeup and other things for a bride.
She looked so beautiful, like a flower , a rose ,a white rose. But Jennie was crying inside. She was broken.

She had 10 minutes left . 10 min before her life takes another turn.
She couldn't do this. She was turning into a liar. She had to go and tell her abt her parents evil work. She didn't know how did she end up with that thought. Maybe because of the way she hold her hand that day. She felt something...the way she looked at her.. something like...she didn't understand what she felt.

So she ran to the other room. It was 5 minutes walk..but she was running.. running for her life afraid that she will be caught.
She abruptly knocked the door. She was sweating , Shivering, she was already regretting and was abt to turn.

Suddenly,

The door opened.

Well guys ...as I said it's my first..plz do vote and comment under it😔. I'm getting insecure