Chapter-8

Guys...sorry I did not mentioned it before abt the warnings n all. There were n will be severe scenes so if it affects u or is disturbing to you plz do not read it 🚫.

In the coming chapters there will be flashback or scenes abt abuse... violence etc. That's all.

They entered a restaurant.' Vue Épique ' .

"This is one of the place that I own" Lisa said while holding her close to her side.

The manager came and bowed down to them, and guide them to Lisa's usual place.

Lisa wanted to hold her close, n feed her but she know Jennie will feel uncomfortable in open space so she let her seat first n kissed her side temple n gave her a warm smile. Whereas Jennie's heart warmed up towards her actions but the fear beneath her was scared deep and so she thinks all this nice things lisa is doing are jst temporary.

"This is my fav place, I like the food n the environment here. It's nothing grand n all but I jst love this place"

Jennie was never allowed to speak unless told or asked so when lisa was talking to her...she felt nervous whether to response or be still.

Lisa noticed her nervous behaviour and immediately tried to calm her.

Uhh....if u don't like tis place...I can take you to the most expensive places. Tell me where u wanna go???

Lisa was abt to stand up but Jennie immediately shook her head in hurry.

N..no..plz. Th..this place is very beautiful..I..ii...ju.. just don't know what to..uhh...no..no..I mean~

Jennie was stuttering and she felt ashamed n low down her head and started to pinch her skin.

Lisa chuckled and took her arms and kissed it and told her that she understands.

Wife...it's alright. Don't panic . Jst breathe alright??. I'm here.

Jennie nod her head n mumbled a silent sorry.

'Baby.. don't say sorry for this. Never alright! Okay'??

Jennie looked up and was so mesmerized by Lisa's beauty . She saw lisa raising her eyebrows so she quickly nod her head again.

Lisa sighed in content and laid back to the sofa seat.

Lisa did really not hve the patience to stay even an inch away from Jennie. But She wanted her to eat comfortable.

The waiter came to place the order.

'I'll have mushroom soup and bacon fried rice'. Lisa ordered her usual foods she often had and was checking the new deserts on the menu.

' What will you like to order Miss'?

Lisa then raised her head immediately as she noticed the sensual tone of his. He glared hard towards him and was ready to pounce on him for looking at her wife as if like he's devouring her.

But lisa had to lay back for now as she didn't want to scared her wife n ruin their first dinner date.

Jennie noticed the way lisa was glaring him and it brought chills to her spine. She froze as she can see what was coming. Sweat started to form and she thought about the scars that are yet to heal and the new scars she's getting tonight.

"Are u gonna stay here watching her!" Lisa gritted her teeth and glared him intently. The waiter left in a hurry at once.

" Come here wife"

Press....the star plz....plz....plz.....plz....plz...🤧🥺