BASTARD MINISTER

Taehyung pov

We were in the CCTV  room searching for y/n everywhere from past 1 hour but we cant exactly find out where he took y/n.

I was looking on the camera's of alleys,roads etc when my eyes fell on something....

A white car in which there was minister...

Me- STOPP.

(Suga hyung immediately stop the video)

Me- hyung see here, its minister.. zoom to the back seat..

(Hyung zoomed)

And there she was..unconsious on the back seat..

Me- hyung tell jimin to trace this car and tell where it is right now..

(With that i left to my room, y/n please be strong...i am coming...coming for you..nobody can touch you, i will protect you but pleasee be strong for a little while)

I changed my clothes and went to weapon room...

I called jk

Me- jungkook tell everyone to come to weapon room and take the guns, knife, etc...

Jk- ok hyung...

Soon everyone come...

Jimin- taehyung i found out where is y/n.. the car no is xxx and she is in xxx building...

Taehyung- everyone get ready.. THAT MF , I WILL KILL HIM..

time skip

Y/n pov

I was soo tired.. the tight ropes were cutting my skin.. i was in a dark room with dust...no water, no food....
Taehyung pleaseee come for me....pleas---

(Door open)

Minister come inside and remove the cloth from my face...

*cough* *cough*

Me- L-let me go you bastard... JUST OPEN MY HAND AND LEGS AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO CUT YOU IN HALF..

Minister- ooooohhhhhh..i am scared..awwww...

(he walked closer to me)

Y/n- Yahhh..back off..

Minister- and why should i....

(He came more closer, i tried to move back but i cant)

Minister- hmm...such a beauty...ahh.. now i see why taehyung want you.. hmmm.. he is sooooo lucky to have you as his food.. but dont you think i also  deserve that food..hmmm...

(Wtf...i felt like throwing up after listening to himm...he is disgusting...)

Me- moveee...

Minister- nooo....

(He was going to kiss me)

I took my head back and hit him with full force... he backed off.. ouchhh i also feel pain..

Minister- YOU B!TCH.. WHAT YOU THINK OF YOURSELF HUH...

(He held a fist of my hairs in his hand)

Me- ahhhhhh.. leave my hairs d!ckhead.

*slap*

He slaped me...

Minister- SHUT UPP.. DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO..

*slap*

Minister- I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT..

*slap*

Minister- AND YOU ARE GONNA DIE SOON SO IT DOESNT MATTER..

*laughhhh*

Minister- and taehyung can't stop....we will kill you slowlyyy in front of him.....

Me- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS..

minister- beacuse of you b!tch.. he was doing his work perfectly..everyone feared him..he was heartless..but...when you came in his life he started changing..BUT HE WAS HEARTLESS, HE IS HEARTLESS AND HE HAVE TO BE HEARTLESS..

Me- whyyyyy....if he is trying to be a good person then whyy are you doing this..you are his dad's friend.. didnt his dad wants him to be nice man..huh..

Minister- Noooo..we want him to be a mafia..who kill peoples without showing any mercy... he killed our many enemies... you know what.. we are using him... his mafia stuff helps in our business and if he became soft then we will be in loss..

In mind-how can he do this with his own son...

Minister- but..

Before killing you i want to have you...

I feel soo much anger inside me...

Me- dont come closer or..

Minister- or...

*spit*

I spit on his face...

Me- you are no one but a peace of shit... i feel pity on you...

Minister- YOU....*he took a bat which was in the room*

*gunshot*

We both looked towards the door and minister peek outside..

Minister- shit...

With that he come towards me and quickly put the cloth on my mouth and went outside locking the door..

I looked here and there and i can here gunshots... i was scared..

Is taehuung here...

Thank god...

I dont know but only 1 sentence come in my mind..

Taehyung please be safe...god please be with him...