Robot (NSFW)

A/N: AYO!!! SMUT WARNING!!! I vowed to never write smut years ago and what do ya know. Here I am. I've become a true degenerate, but I always knew this day was coming. PLEASE do not read if you are not interested in smut!!! I thought this was fitting here because some of my other stuff is on the promiscuous level and... robots man. Maybe I need to change the title though considering robots aren't mythical. though, sentient ones are, so it still counts right? Also I'm awful at writing smut so bear with me.

READER IS FEMALE CODED!!! I wanted to keep it gender-neutral but that's hard to do in certain situations, So I did what came first to mind.

TW:  AFAB READER, smut, AI/robot fucking, implied future sexual relations, possessive behavior.

Synopsis: You bought a personal robot to satisfy your sexual and emotional needs, but it turns out more conscious than normal.

"Are you...uh... comfortable?"

You looked down, avoiding eye contact. The being below you didn't move, merely staring you down with cold, blue eyes.

"Yes."

He spoke monotonously, watching you adjust yourself. You straddled his waist, squeezing your thighs around his slender hips. You were grateful that the model you ordered had flesh-like skin. The softness was far more realistic and comfortable compared to its hard internal structure.

"Would you like to start?" He asked, face never changing. You shifted once more, getting into a comfortable spot. You had done this several times before, why were you so nervous? Perhaps the fear of being intimate with something alive was still present.

You tried not to sound too eager, feeling your core pulse at the sensation of the AI beneath you.

"...yes."

You took a moment, running a hand through your hair and surveying your surroundings. You just finished cleaning up the kitchen after coming home from work, and now you just wanted to destress. Your AI, the one comfortably sitting beneath you, had offered to do the chores, but you decided against it. He had tried several times to fulfill his duties, but you insisted on cleaning your own mess. After all, the only mess he ever created was a jumble of wires when you needed to charge him now and again. Ah, there you went, calling it a 'he' again. Everyone you knew called you weird for referring to the robot as he rather than 'it,' considering its lack of consciousness, but you felt better seeing him as a normal person. After all, he looked like one.

'He' was named Calim. Your personal robot that could be used for anything and everything. You decided on the name because It was merely the first one that popped into your mind when he asked you what you'd like to call him. And though he was created to be the 'perfect spouse'; one that does constant cleaning and romantic gestures, all you really wanted him for was the comfort. The feeling of someone lying next to you, or touching you in ways you'd never been touched before by anyone else.

Granted, you bought Calim out of sexual impulse. It just sounded nice, the way the ad described it to you. Someone who could be used for anything, and you didn't have to deal with the struggle of the heartbreak that came with real people. Calim was fully customizable, down to the size of his ass.

"Alright..." you breathed deeply, taking off your shirt and sliding down your loose shorts.

Calim watched you, his analytical and calm eyes never wavering. He was boyish, but effeminately so. His eyes were kind but strong. You made him look so on purpose; it would be too off-putting if you chose to have him be the harsh, arrogantly manly type. It was far better to have him work in the ways you wanted, rather vice versa.