boxing ring

W.D.Y.W.F.M-the neighborhood

﹝•••﹞

It was just him and I in this ring. I eyed him with such focus. I knew he couldn't see me, but I hoped he could somehow sense the intimidation. He only smiled innocently.

"I've been wanting to kick your ass all week," I said, adjusting the wraps on my knuckles.

"Is that so?" he cocked his head to the side. "Well then, hit me with your best shot."

Without any given warning whatsoever, I lunged at him, fist firm in the air. He ducked, dodging my punch. I groaned in frustration. "Is that the best you can do?" My ears were getting red in anger, cheeks hot. I pushed myself off the ropes, lunging at him once more. This time, with my legs, not my fist. I went for a kick to the face, but with those stupid senses of his, he grabbed my ankle, twisting it back down.

I yelped slightly in pain. Quickly brought my hand back up to punch him, his nose now somewhat bloody. He only laughed as he touched the blood trickling down to his lips with his fingers.

Now since he was caught off guard, I ran up to him from behind, wrapping my arms around his torso, trying to drag him down. With one arm of his, he brought it up, hitting me in the face from behind his shoulder.

Swiftly, he turned us around. My back against his chest. We stood there for a moment, only thing being heard were our uneven breaths, our chests rising and falling. He held my arms to his chest, not allowing me any sort movement. "Try again, sweetheart." He could hear the increase of my heartbeat with just those few words.

Somehow, I was able to free one of my arms from his grip, elbowing him the chest. He groaned. I turned myself back around to face him. Lifting my knee, kneeing him in the stomach. He was so much stronger than me, that I was pretty sure it didn't even phase him.

"That's enough out of you." He caught my punch, mid-air.

It was like a moment of blur. I didn't know what happened but somehow, I was pinned to the floor, head pounding from the impact. I opened my eyes, Matt on top of me. "...Why do we always end up on top of each other," I asked, out of breath.

A smirk formed on his face. "I'll consider kissing you," he whispered, his face so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my neck. "If you beat me." I bit my lip at the loss of contact as he stood back up. He gave me hand, helping me back up on my feet.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, bringing him closer to me, chest to chest. Not only could he hear my heartbeat, I could hear his. I looked into his brown doe eyes. I loved that seductive smirk on his pretty face.

It wasn't long until I smashed our lips together, moving with each other in unison, a rhythm so perfect. Our tongues feeling one another. Our bodies depended on each other, like they were made from the same mold, clicking together so beautifully.