o

Her eyes fluttered open as she turned in her bed only to bury her face in a chest. She opened her eyes and found a muscular arm around her waist with a dragon tattoo on it. Closing her eyes she slept back only to open them wide again finding him sleeping calmly. Her heart raced before she slowly removed his locked arms only to lock them eve closer and pull her even close.

Finding him about to open his she immediately closed hers and pretended to be asleep.Feeling his deep breaths on her face she heard him whisper-"I know your awake princess ." She tried her best to remain calm and it seemed to work as he kissed her temple before getting off the bed . She waited for at least five minutes before getting up and finding the room empty. She lunged towards the door when an arm slipped around her waist pulling her closer.

"LET ME GO !" She screamed as he got hold of her now struggling figure . Trying to get hold of her wrists she pushed him away as both of them were unbeatable. She wasn't gonna stop until his grip is off her and he is not gonna stop until he has her under his control ."Never Mirabelle ." He said hugging her figure sitting back on the floor but she continued like a wild cat.

Done with her sh.t he got up throwing her on the bed pulling her ankles and locking them with his legs while slipping on his black and grey robe.She tried to to release her knees but they were held tight as she soon gave up breathing heavily as she knew she was no match for him."Done already ?....... I thought were gonna struggle more until you win " Leaving her knees she got up moving back as he crawled closer to the bed until her back met the headboard.

"Don't-""Don't what huh ?" She moved to the side to get off but he pulled her back wrapping his arms around her situating her between his legs in his embrace."Calm down." He sniffed her hair and neck as she felt shudders. "What do you want ?" She spoke up ."Huh ?" "What do you want from me ?" "What I want ? ...I want you kitten-" "Don't lie , Jeon." "I'm not gonna fall for your lies anymore."

"Fine." He heaved a sigh Lifting her up and bringing her on his lap before continuing ."I missed you-" ."I would like to leave please " She tried to get up but he hugged her tightly. "I hate you." He didn't know why but his heart crushed a bit as she said. "I-I'm sorry " he whispered.

"Why have you brought me here ? I want to go home ." "Mirabella I will send you home but-" "Jeon listen . I don't have that energy or power inside me not even that old me who would easily deal with your lies and fake love ."

"Its time we officially break up and go our separate ways . "