i

"Hi Mira-belle."

"Hey ." She said quietly tugging a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Kids sit and talk here. I'll get coffee for both of you." Her mother said dragging her father away to the kitchen.

"So what do you do ?" He asked

"I run a bakery."

"Oh name ?"

"Dangerously delicious." She answered.

"That's quite nice-"

"um Suga I-I apologize for interrupting you but you see I love someone else and I don't think should get married." She said looking down.

"That's okay Mira-belle I completely understand but we can still be friends ...."

"Of course Suga ." She smiled.

He got up from the couch.

"Here's coffee ." Her mother came out with a tray.

"Thank you Mrs. Lee but I will get going." He said .

"But -"

"I love someone else and I want to marry her not Mira-belle." He said .

"Mira-belle I hope you find your loved one  soon." He smiled and she nodded before he left.

"Bastard couldn't tell it before could he ?" Her mother cursed.

"Mother let it go . I'm going to the bakery for a round I will be back later." She picked her handbag and phone before leaving the house.

"How's everything ? And problems or resources needed ? " She asked the bakers in the kitchen.

"No ma'am everything is fine ." One of them answered and she nodded.

She went out to the cashier station to check the finance records over the week when a news headline spoken by the reporter on the television screen in the cafe caught her attention.

"The most wanted criminal surrenders !"

"Yes its true live from Korean True News channel that the most wanted criminal Jeon Jungguk surrenders himself to the police station in Seoul headquarters . What could be the reason tho ?"

"Perhaps he was bored from playing hide and seek ?" She grabbed her purse before rushing out to the cafe and to the police station.

"Hello um may I speak to officer Kim Tae-hyung -sshi ?" She asked the constable.

"He's busy madam."

"Tell him that Lee Mira-belle is here to meet him . Please."

"Okay wait here I'll ask him ."

She sat on the wooden bench breathing heavily as she ran a whole kilometre all the way to the police station .

"Madam he's calling you." She got immediately running up the stairs to his cabin.

"Tae-hyung sshi ." She almost tripped .

"Mira-belle are you okay ?" He got up from his chair as she nodded and sat in the chair in his office.

"I'm fine but tell me did he actually surrender ?"

"Why don't believe it ? I told-" He was cut off when she took the glass of water on the table and splashed it on her face.

"Do you have a tissue ?" He got up and gave her a box.

"Here." She wiped her face with them.

"What happened are you in shock ?

"I asked him to surrender but I didn't think he would actually do it ."

"What do you mean you asked him ?" He said .

"Is there something you want to tell Mira-belle ?"

"Well actually last night I went to a club with Gwen , my best friend to celebrate my Bakery's opening and there I found him . And then we spent the night together in his apartment . " She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Then ?"

"Then I asked him if he would ever leave the criminal activities and work for me and for our future ?"

"I asked him to surrender .... To choose between me and his work..."

"Perhaps he's changing ..." She concluded to him.

"Perhaps he chose you ." Tae-hyung said .

"He loves you Mira-belle. He willingly went through every single procedure and investigating methods without a nuisance. "

"Can I meet him ?"