8. Larrryyyyy

Sally Face

"The fuck sal?" Larry exclaims

"Listen Larry, our Math teacher wanted me to help him study so he came over to study I don't know why you're so upset." I replied to him
"I don't know maybe, because you're hanging out with Travis, should I remind you 'the guy who tortured our entire friend group', like it's nothing??" Larry yelled at me,
"WELL MAYBE HES NOT THAT BAD OF A PERSON." I yelled at him. He stood and stared at me shocked.

"Not a bad person? Sally. Not a bad person! Jesus Sally he fucking punched you and made us suffer and you think he's not a bad person?" Larry yells.
"You dont know what he may have going on. But I actually enjoyed studying with him. So I don't give a shit what you say." I say to him leaving him standing there as I walk back to my apartment and slam the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis

I stand infront of my house. It's 10, I try to carefully open the door and not make noise. I walk through the living room safely making it to my room.
Taking off my sweater, it smells slightly like sals apartment. I felt so.. comfterable with him. I wanna stay with him forever. He makes me feel safe.

I wake up with my dad yelling at me. Saying I slept in too late and I need to get my ass ready for church.
Church.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry

"I don't know what the fuck was up with him man, I don't know he never really yells at me like that" I say to Ashley.

"I don't know Lar, I guess that is kind of weird. But Sally always seems to find the good in people I guess.." Ash replies.

"Right.. but seriously, Travis? He's an ass" I complain, resting my head in her lap.

"Well, I guess maybe we could like... talk to him? Like sal did so we can see what he saw or something?"
I sit up, "hold on. What if, we invite him to ghost hunting with us??" I say as if it wasn't really ash's idea.

"Wellll, or we could just like, invite him to our table at lunch?" Ash says. I nod

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis

Mondayyyss, I hate Mondays.
I walk over to my locker to grab some of my books. That is until fucking Larry walks up to me.
"Heyyy travis" he says with a smirk
"The fuck do you want Larry"
"Woah take a chill pill trav, I didn't even say anything."
"Dont call me trav. What do you want"
"What I want, is for you you to sit with us. Lunch. Come sit with us"
"And why the fuck would I do that? You guys hate me"
"Do not bro! Listennn I know you were an ass. BUT I see how lonely you are at lunch. I mean everybody needs a friend!"
"Fucking fine. To make you shut up"
He made a weird face then walked off.

As the periods pass I anticipate lunch time. To be honest I'm not looking forward to it. Sure I'll see sal there but I'll also see his other friends. They all hate me. I know that they do. With a good reason I guess.

OKAY SO WOO I'm sorry it's been so long :D but oh well -Sam
542 words