The Party

Yanfei Pov:

"Dear Yanfei wakes up, you'll be late for school..."

The muffled voice that wasn't letting me get my rest started bugging me. My eyes stung as the light blinded me. As the blurriness faded I saw madam ping at the side of my bed with her soft smile.

"You're up I'm glad. Now hurry I want you to enjoy your day at school. If you are tired I have some pancakes waiting for you downstairs." - Madam spoke with her sweet gentle voice as she began to walk out the door

"Thanks, grams!"

I made sure to let her know I was great full. I hadn't expected Hu Tao to keep us out so late enjoying our night walk. Unfortunately, it ended with one of her grandfather's clients calling after her scolding her for being out. The thought of our random conversations made me smile as I gathered my outfit for the school day.

I headed downstairs gleefully as I was excited to see Hu Tao. As I came to the table I saw Yoimiya already helping herself to the pancakes in the center.

"Good morning! About time you woke up I didn't want you to sleep all day!" - Yoimiya spoke with so much energy and was clearly laughing at her own joke

"Good morning, I wanted to make sure I could accompany you to school so you didn't get lost!"

I yawned as I finished talking, and carefully placed the pancakes on my plate. Soon stuffing my face in order to get to school faster as Yoimiya did the same.

———————————————————————

We arrived at school which had already filled with students. I still was only looking for Hu Tao in order to say good morning. The people around shuffled to hurry to their classes.

As I was standing around trying the search through the crowd I felt hands suddenly grab my shoulders.

"BOO!" Hu Tao laughed whilst somewhat pouncing on Yanfei.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

My heart pounded as I turned around to see Hu Tao. It was honestly kind of cute to see her smiling so widely when laughing.

"O- oh it's just you Tao-"

"Oooo whos this Yan?" Hu Tao spoke only realizing Yoimiya had been there giggling at watching us both

"Hey, I'm Yoimiya!"

"Heya, names Hu Tao!"

They both chuckled. I was glad Yoimiya was getting along with Hu Tao honestly they were very similar.

The bell suddenly rang as we all ran to class. Fortunately, we all shared classes.

———————————————————————

Hu Tao's Pov:

We all arrived at the loud cafeteria and sat down with Xingqiu Chongyun Xiangling Yoimiya Yanfei Ganyu and Keqing.

"Hey, you guys want to all come to a party later today?" Xingqiu asked

I was glad Yanfei's friends invited me into their group. I smiled as sudden giddiness rose up inside of me.

"Party?! Definitely!" Yoimiya already was somewhat bouncing up in down in excitement

The day had already been filled with multiple teachers telling Yanfei Yoimiya and me to stop talking in class. I hadn't had this much fun in a while. Recently Ganyu who had light blue hair tied in a ponytail and always had the warmest smile who was accompanied by Keqing a purple-haired ponytailed girl who was sort of intimidating but kind nonetheless had joined.