kyle X ash

Kyle, Ash, and Dakota were hanging out in Kyle's room. Dakota was on the floor playing on their phone while Kyle and Ash were on Kyle's bed. Ash and Kyle just made eye contact and started making fuck boy faces at each other. after a few seconds Dakota noticed and got scared and ended up leaving the room.

as they watched Dakota leave the room Ash and Kyle just started making out on his bed. Kyle of course being a top started pegging Ash. Dakota heard everything happening since they were on the couch outside Kyle's room. Dakota was even more scared than before and went upstairs to make bagel bites. Dakota was now upstairs making bagel bites and once they were done Dakota went back downstairs and went into Kyle's room forgetting what happened 3 minutes ago.

"Hey guy-" Dakota said walking into Kyle's room. they all make eye contact with each other while Kyle and Ash just freeze. "and i lost my appetite." Dakota said making a straight line with their mouth. "Bruh i swear it's not what it looks like and i'll take those bagel bites for you if you want." Kyle said making the Debbie Ryan face once bagel bites came into the question. "no," Dakota said pulling the plate of bagel bites away. "i'm still gonna eat them i'm hungry." Kyle got mad and slapped Dakota across the face.

While that all happened Ash got scared and got dressed and left. "Bruh see what you did," Kyle said gesturing to Ash leaving. "you made my sneaky link leave." Kyle said throwing a fit and running to his bed to cry in a pillow. "how about you leave like Ash did." Kyle said dramatically crying into his pillow. Dakota grabbed their things and put on their shoes and grabbed the plate of bagel bites because they were still hungry and went upstairs to wait for their mom.