Extra

"You sure about this?" He asked as I smiled and looked at her from afar. Feeling a jacket draping on my shoulders.

"I'm sure. My decision is final. She's happy and I'm happy." I replied, he rested his hand on mine, intertwining both our hands together.

"Ever since we're still young, Mika is already a special one. Mae and I knew she can heal anyone, unknown to her. She's been protecting me since we're still young. It's my time to protect her, even if she won't see me." I added.

"You know this will hurt her more." He remarked as I nodded my head.

Tears streaming down my cheeks, "I know, but she won't be alone. She has her soulmates with her. And I know they will give her what she deserves the most." I countered, he softly wiped my tear-soaked cheeks.

"She deserves to be happy. More than that." I added and continued looking at her.

Seeing her sitting in front of my tombstone, wiping her cheeks. My heart aches seeing how sad she is, her sorrowful eyes. Her shoulders shaking from crying.

"We should go. You need to rest more." He said.

"Let me look at her longer." I replied, he nodded and softly patted my shoulder.

"I'll be waiting in the car." He muttered as I nodded my head. "She's lucky to have a sister like you." He added.

"And I am too, Bam. To have her as my sister. Such a privilege and blessing." I responded.

Minutes passed, feeling a presence beside me. "Uncle Nick." I greeted without looking at him.

"Mina." He replied, "Everything is ready. You sure about this?" He asked as I chuckled.

"That's the second time I've heard that question today." I replied, hearing him chuckle.

"You know she'll miss you. She'll mourn for you." He stated as I exhaled a breath.

"She'll be okay. Mika is strong. And I will always miss her." I responded, "Besides, she has you and her soulmates. And I won't leave her side. Never." I added, seeing Nat and Steve approached her.

Smiling, seeing her smile at my grave. Steve wiped her cheeks as she leaned her head on his shoulders and Nat hugged her side.

"Well then, I have to go, Uncle Nick. I can't afford to miss the flight." I said and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled, opened his arms and my tears streamed down my cheeks.

As he engulfed me in a hug, gently brushing my hair, "Call me if you need anything." He mumbled as I nodded my head. 

Breaking our hug, "Just take care of Mika. Her safety is always my priority." I answered as he nodded his head.

"Till then, Uncle Nick." I said and left. Reaching the car, turning as I stared at them, walking towards the SUV, "Stay safe. Take care. Be happy." I mumbled and went inside the car.

"Ready?" Bam asked, exhaling a breath.

"Yeah." I replied, he brought the engine to life and drove away.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked.

"I find to her and tell her that he's dead." I answered.

Giving Mina one last glance, a smile appeared on my lips. 

Till then, dear sister.