Chapter 14 : MHA

Jungkook's POV:  

I watched as Jimin removed his shirt and got on his knees.

He innocently smiled at me before unbuckling my belt and teasingly zipping down my zipper. I felt his filters graze over my bulge as I sucked in a breath. He slowly pulled down my pants unconsciously biting on his lip.

"Keep teasing me and this will be punishment Kitten. You already made me jerk you off in front of our hyungs. Do still want to be punished Hmm?" I asked as I gripped his head and he stared up at me visibly gulping.

"N-No."

"Good then be a good boy and stop teasing." I smiled and patted his head as be continued removing my briefs.

Jimin ran his fingers over my slit causing my to suck in a breath. Before be further decided to tease I grabbed his head and shoved my dick down his throat in one motion.

My eyes rolled to the back as Jimin slightly chocked at the sudden thrust. 

He immediately started sucking. Bobbing his head up and down my dick. I watched as my dick disappeared in and out of his mouth, now dripping with saliva and my pre- cum.

I grunted as he sucked on my tip and swirled his tongue around me. 

Damn he feels so good. Like he's sucking my soul out.

I started down at him and started thrusting in and out of his mouth still holding onto his head.

His eyes were glossy with tears, his hair was messy and his cheeks were red and puffy.

"You look so pretty Kitten. Ohh God so pretty for me." I smiled at him. He slightly moaned at the praise.

I sped up my thrusts feeling my release coming.

"Kitten I'm gonna cum soon." I say words barely above a whisper.

My thrusts become sloppier so Jimin started bobbing his head again and wrapping his fingers around what he can't reach before deepthroating me again. His hands fondle with my balls as I release into his mouth. 

"Ohh God." I say a little to loudly.

 Jimin continues lapping up all my cum before sticking out his tongue and showing me what he collected.

I groaned at the sight.

Jimin on his knees in front of me, mouth open with my cum inside.

He closes his mouth and swallows it all.

He then gets up to kiss me and I taste myself on his tongue.

My hands find their way to Jimin's waist as he tangles his fingers in my hair.

We passionately kiss for a while before I pull away to breathe.

"That was amazing Kitten. Have I ever told you, you're amazing?" I ask leaning my forehead on his.

"You're welcome Jungkookie." He giggles.

His duality is wild. One minute he's being all seducuctive and then he's giggling and acting all innocent like he didn't just suck my living day lights out.

"Let's get back to our Hyungs before they kill us." I smile tossing my pants into the laundry basket along with my briefs.

*Later*

"Hyungs we're back." I announce walking back into the living room.

After our -session- in the bathroom me and Jimin put on Pajamas. Meaning I was wearing a loose pajama pants and Jimin was wearing on on my shirts and a pair of short shorts, witch makes it hard for me to not drag him right back to the bathroom.