Chapter 20: Remote

Jungkook's POV:

"Taehyungie is coming over tomorrow night, I was thinking maybe you and Jimin would like to come and we could have like a couples chill night or something?" Yoongi Hyung suggested as we walked into the Cafeteria.

"I didn't even know you and Taehyungie Hyung were dating, now you wanna go on a double date with me and Jiminie?" I said teasingly.

I had recently found out from Jimin that Taehyung had told him that he and Yoongi Hyung were officially dating. Jimin kept going on about how his 'ship has finally sailed' and couldn't stop chatting poor Taehyungie's ear off.

"Aish, Jungkook you know I don't like talking about it." He said blushing a little. I snickered at him.

Yoongi Hyung was going soft.

"I know, I know. Ill ask Jiminie later I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I smiled and he just nodded.

We made our way to our usual table where Taehyung, Jimin and Hosoek Hyung sat.

"Hey Hyungs." I greeted and kissed Jiminie on his cheek before sitting opposite him.

"Hi Kooks." Hobi Hyung smiled at me.

"Hi." Yoongi sat next to Taehyung quietly getting out his food.

"So Jimin I heard you went with Namjoon and Jin Hyung this weekend to the mall." Hobi said to Jimin taking a bite of his burger.

"Ohh yeah-"

Jimin and Hosoek were drowned in their own conversation as well as Tae Hyung and Yoongi Hyung. I took out my lunch from my bag when something caught my eye. I looked up at Jimin too see if he was looking my way, but he was too immersed in his conversation with Hobi. 

I picked up the remote and put it on the first setting.

"AHHH!"

Everyone turned their heads to look at Jimin who was now out of his seat. I lifted my head and made eye contact with him, I looked at him with an innocent face.

"Everything okay Jiminie?" I asked grabbing my sandwich.

"Yeah, everything's fine." He said sitting down giving me a slight warning look, that I ignored.

A few minutes later I see Jimin relax more as he got used to the vibrations. So I put the setting higher.

"Fuck!" He said clutching on to the table.

"Jimin are you sure you're okay?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah you look a little...red." Yoongi said.

"No I'm fine just a little hard-HOT, I'm a little hot." He said Fanning himself.

I giggled and he looked over at me glaring.

He took out his phone and texted me.

Jiminie <3:

Stop before I kick you.

                                                                                                                                                                                              Me:

                                                                                                                                          Yeah? And what if I don't ?

"Ow fuck." I cursed as Jimin kicked me under the table.

Jiminie<3:

Told ya. 

                                                                                                                                                                                              Me:

                                                                               Okay Hyung. Just remember you were acting like a brat...

I turned the setting up to the highest and looked at Jimin who was gripping onto the table so hard his knuckles turned white.

"Jimin you don't look so good." Hobi Hyung said feeling his forehead.

"I'm f-fuck. I'm fine." He breathed out softly.

"Jimin you're sweating." I pointed out.

"No fucking shit I'm sweating Jungkook." He said annoyed as he glared at me. He bit his bottom lip holding back any sounds that aren't supposed to come out.

"I'm sorry guys will you excuse me please." Jimin said getting up and rushing towards the bathrooms.

"What was that all about?" Hosoek asked.

"Hmm I don't know." I said sipping on my banana milk.

"I think you do know Jungkook." Yoongi Hyung looked me dead in the eyes.

Shit.

"Hyung I-"

"Lets just say it wasn't the TV remote I found in your backpack." Yoongi said and the other 2 looked at him confused.

I scratched the back of my neck slightly embarrassed.

"Poor kid." Yoongi said. 

"Hyungieeeee tell me too!" Taehyung whined.

Yoongi leaned over and whispered in his ears.

Teaching's face flushed and he looked up at me.

"You're the devils spawn Jungkookie." He said shaking his head. I giggled at that.

"Okay I can't be the only one that's lost. Tell me too!" Hosoek said looking between the three of us.

We all started laughing at his distressed facial expression.

I switched the vibrator off and we all stopped laughing. Soon after Jimin came to sit back down. Looking more calm.

Taehyung said something to him and he blushed really hard before looking at me.

Jiminie<3:

I'm going to kill you when we get home.

I gulped and looked at him. He smiled sweetly at me before stealing my banana milk and finishing it.

Fuck, I'm so dead.

A/n

Sorry guys its a short chapter but my hand is rlly sore and I've been having horrible writers block.