Ch.11 The Last Week of Summer

Hey guys! Back with chapter 11! Enjoy!

(Warning: there may be swear words in this story from now on (I probs should have mentioned that earlier but, hey, better late than never!))

*********************************

Chapter 11: Last Week of Summer

*Naomi's POV

SMACK

A stinging sensation crawls across my left cheek. My head flung to the right and my hair covered my face. I slowly looked up at my dad.

"Dad?" I said in the verge of tears from both pain and shock I hold my cheek to try and stop the pain.

He expression immediately changed as soon as he saw my face. "Naomi- I - I" he said as he reached his hand out towards me. I couldn't suppress myself and yelled
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" As I hit both his hands away from me.

I could feel burning in my eyes and them soft gentle warm droplet of water run down my cheeks. I turned away from him and made my way to my room.

As I closed the door to my room I could hear my dad yelling at himself and breaking things.. I just sank to the floor against my door a cried. I locked my door.

After about 30 minutes of crying form this traumatic experience I peel my braces and clothes off and lay in bed. I lay there looking at the ceiling wishing I could go back in time and just live in the hours Kano and Zach were hear.... I wonder if they heard all of what happen after they left?
Well I'll see them tomorrow so I guess they will talked to me about it if they did hear what happened. I hope they don't though be cause I don't want to relive this memory.

*********************************

6:30 am

SLAM!

The front door slaps. It immediately wake me from my slumber. I yelled who's there to see if anyone was here. After waiting at least 10 minutes I make my way out to the kitchen.

On the table there is a note with a box next to it.

I read the note and it says

Dear my sweetest princess,
I and truly sorry for what I did. To you last night and I really do regret it. I won't be home for awhile because I am going to a rehab clinic to become sober and drug less! I will see you in probably 1 month or 2. In the box is keys to the apartment and an express bus pass along with some money. You will also be getting money in the mail every week. Please take care! I will always love you!

~ Your Daddy

In open the box and sure enough the keys to the apartment and keys to a car along with about.... I take the money out and count it. "$500"

I immediately take the money and hide it. I then fix myself breakfast. As I finished eating. I heard a knock on the door. I went to the peep hole and looked through.

"Oh hey guys!" I said as I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hey Naomi!" Zach said as he walked in. Kano walked in after. I only looked away for one second and bam Kano was inches away from my face. He cupped my face in his hands and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Are you okay?" He said with all sincerity.

"Dude I thought we wer-" Zach started to say but was interrupted by a glare from Kano.

"Yes? I am. Why?" I said trying not to let them know and hide that memory.

All of a sudden I was pulled into an embrace Kano wrapped his arms around me one around my waist and the other holding the back of my head.

"You're okay.." He said as he settled his head in the book of my neck which made me weak at the knees. He also tightened his grip.