If- ... if you want.

Their days following the confrontation had been... better. Improvements weren't huge, but they were noticeable enough to Scott.

Vincent didn't lock up and run away at the sight of him, that was something. He still got the occasional blank stare, but other than that, it was pretty much business as usual. Still, though, it's not like they saw much of each other anyway. Scott patrolled and managed the building itself while Vincent focused more on the technical aspects of things. Speaking of...

Vincent sat against his desk chair, looking up at the monitors above him. The final stage show for the night was playing, kids scattered around the dining hall, much less full than the evening peak. Still, too many kids for his liking.

He stepped back from his desk, pushing his chair away from it to look around the room. Mostly everything he needed to be able to clock out was beside him. Keys, wallet, flashlight.... The flashlight wasn't a necessity, but he liked to keep it on him anyway.
Just an hour left to go.

So, once the stage show finished up, and the last kids were ushered out, he pressed the button for the curtains to roll. Vincent pulled his arms above his head and took a deep breath, stretching his back. Sitting for 9 hours wasn't particularly ideal, but nobody else was in that could do the job today. Henry was out for personal reasons, and Fritz ignored their calls when they tried to ask him to cover the shift.

Vince didn't blame him.

Vincent gathered his belongings, making his way to the employee lockers in the break room. He peeked in, just to get a gauge on who was inside. It was mostly empty, which he assumed was because everyone was already long gone. Most of the people who worked at Fazbear's didn't feel the need to linger behind an hour after close. He didn't have that luxury, being one of the owners, not like Henry showed up anyway. Well, him and one other person.

"Vincent?"

Vin turned his head, pulling away from the doorway to look to his left. Scott stood at the end of the hallway, coffee mug in his hand, a clipboard in his other.

"What are... what are you doing?" Scott tilted his head, watching as Vincent pulled away from the doorframe.

"I was just-.... If-.. I was seeing if there was anyone..." Vincent trailed off, realizing how weird it must've sounded. Or maybe it just was weird? "... inside."

Scott stared at him silently, and nodded. "Are... are you gonna go in?"

"... Yes."

"Alright then."

Vincent nodded, lips pursed, then hurried into the break room. He could hear Scott following closely behind him, but he didn't dare to turn around and look at him. His face was hot, and he felt the burn as he opened his locker, trying to take steady breaths. Of all of the times to run into Scott, it was when he was peeking creepily into the break room. Awesome.

"You bring a jacket?" Scott's voice called out from across the room, and Vincent nodded quietly. "Heard it's supposed to rain a little,"

Vincent had gotten used to the cold in Utah, not that it was much different from London. When Utah had its highs, they were high, when they were low... it got bad. He could only hope today it didn't drop too low.

Vincent gathered his jacket from his locker, pulling it on, flattening the fabric around his chest area. He looked up at Scott, watching as the other got himself put together. Scott pulled on his jacket and looked up at Vin, raising his eyebrows. "What?"

Vincent fumbled with his mouth open for a moment, words failing him, then gestured to the door with his thumb. Scott chuckled and nodded, starting out the door with Vincent closely behind. Their steps were about the only sound in the pizzeria, other than the creaking of wind, bending the old buildings foundation as it thrashed against the walls. Vin stayed near Scott's back, almost knocking into the other man when he abruptly stopped in his tracks.

"You have got to be kidding me."

Rain slammed against the window of the pizzeria, wind plastering all kinds of leaves and dirt onto the glass. Vincent cringed, and thought for a moment. "At least we'll only be in it for a little while?"

Scott paused, then turned to the smaller male. "I walk."

"Excuse me?"

"I walk 6 blocks to get home. You didn't know that?"

Vincent looked up at Scott, feeling his face flush a little. He should. He should know that. "I didn't... I'm sorry."

Scott approached the window, and Vincent followed sheepishly behind. He stared out at the street, and after a moment of thought, spoke up. "I could give you a ride home, if-... If you want?"