1. "I have to.. What?!"

Kaminari's POV

I was late. Shit. I was really late. Aizawa was not gonna be happy. I quickly put on my uniform and rush out the door. I run down the street and look up at the sky. Then i realize that its dark out, i take my phone out and check the time. it was Two in the morning. I had just got up in Two in the morning. I walk back to the dorms and crash on my bed.
—-
I wake up to my alarm and check to see what time it was. I AM LATE. I rush out the door with my uniform half on. When I make it there, everyone looks at me and starts giggling at the fact that i am so late.
"Kaminari this is the fifth time this week. Are you not getting sleep?"
Oh, i dont know maybe its the fact that i have ANXIETY? no no that can't be, after all I'm just "Kaminari Denki, the Yuuei Idiot" just all shits and giggles.
"I just forget to set my alarm...hehe?"
i walk to my seat, receiving a particularly mean glare from bakugou.
—-
i couldn't pay attention all of the class, my ADHD was really bad, and supressing tics doesn't help either. the bell rings but Aizawa asks me to say for a moment.
"Kaminari, Ive noticed you not participating in class. May I ask why?"
gee, i don't know. Maybe Its because I have Dyslexia and don't have ADHD meds? But i can't just say "oh i have ADHD, Dyslexia, and Anxiety that i also don't have meds for."
"I haven't been getting much sleep, and I've had a lot on my mind, hehe"
"Well, your grades aren't getting better. So I have no choice but to put you in an extra Study class."

"You want me to...What?!"

Heyy! this is the first time i've wrote a story. pls give me advice!!