4. "Why me..?"

no one understands my suffering.
...
Shinsou POV
I was going to the botanical gardens to water the Orchids.
(A/N; I hc Shinsou to be a bit of a nerd in Botany, astronomy, and Crystallography >_<) When I heard crying and the scent of burning skin. When I look, it was Kaminari. I go over and sit next to him.
"Hey, are you okay?"
"N-no, not r-really.."
Shit, i'm awful at comforting people. I stand up and gently pick pink and red Camellias and a red carnation. I walk back over and sit back down and i hand him the flowers. He looks at them, smells them, looks at me and smiles. His Smile. It was bright, brighter than a thousand suns.
"What kind of flowers are these?"
"Carnations and Camellias. Do you want to know what they mean?"
"Hell yeah!"
He is so fucking cute.
"The carnations means 'electrifying' and the camellias mean 'unique'."
Actually the Camellias mean 'longing for you' and 'you're a flame in my heart.' And the carnation means 'you're adorable' but I can't tell him that.
"oh that's so cool!"
"do you like them?"
"yeah!"
we paused for a moment. I stared at Kaminari.if your really close to his face he has little freckles, And he has little lightning shaped scars on his cheeks. Then his eyes, oh you could get lost forever in them, Its like staring into a direct sunset.
"um, shinsou, you there?"
i blink back into reality, i didn't realize that i was staring.
"oh, sorry!"
"its okay dude!"

woah its been a long time since i've updated this, i might start working on it again !!!
- Author