2. "He's kinda hot.."

Kaminari POV;

"I have to...what?!"

"I'm putting you in a study class. Your study partner will be Hitoshi Shinsou, hopefully the study class will help improve yours grades."
Well this is just fan-fucking-tastic. I already get made fun of for being a dumbass, i don't need another problem.
—-
Shinsou POV
I have to be 'study partners' with some kid from dad's class. honestly, I'd really like to be friends with one of them. But, me being me, i doubt one of them will let me be their friend.
I walk into the Study Class, and my eyes turn directly towards a cute boy with sun yellow hair tied back in a ponytail. i've seen him multiple times in the hallway and always thought he looked pretty. I sit myself next to his seat. He then looks at me, with widen eyes, and his face as red as a tomato.
"Hello! I'm Kaminari Denki! You must be Hitoshi Shinsou?"
"Yeah, Hi."
Dammit, he's cute. And his voice is soothing but still bubbly. But something feels off.
"I've got English homework, so lets start with that."
—-
Kaminari POV

fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck.
fuck.
I do not want to be here.
I sit there staring into space, until I hear a thud. It was Shinsou. He's Kinda hot...
I introduce myself and we start my English homework.
I'm reading out loud but I can't read the words. They keep jumping and moving around like a kid that has had to much sugar.
"Kaminari, what is the problem?"
"o-oh uh, the words.."
"What are the words doing?"
"They are moving and jumping and giving me a headache.."
—-
Shinsou POV

Is Kaminari dyslexic? Why would they put him in a regular study group?

"Do you want me to read for you?"
"o-oh, If you don't mind.."

I'm reading to him but I'm more focused on his reaction when I'm saying the words. He looked confused.
—-
The study session was over and I was walking home.
"Hey, Hitoshi. How was the Study Class?"
"It was fine, Im pretty sure Kaminari is Dyslexic thought."
Aizawa stopped for a moment and looked at me.
"Why do you think that?"
"When I was doing English with him, he said that the words were moving and jumping. He couldn't read them."
Dad sat there in silence.
"I'll talk to him about it."