Fazballs😳🥵🤪

- In an expensive hotel in New York -

Zaddy Fredbear/3rd Person POV:

'Today my favorite singer of all time Justin Bieber is coming to have a private interview with me! I can't wait. He's so hot and smexy...'

'I better get changed and ready for him, he should be here in a few minutes.' Fredboi thought as he took his suit off.

Fredaddy went into the bathroom leaving the door open turning the shower on. Hopping in not that long after.

Justiepoo/3rd Person POV:

7 minutes before:

'This should be the place where he's staying' Thinks Justy looking up at the expensive hotel.

Justinbooboo walks inside the hotel and asks the lady at the desk what floor Zaddy Fredboi is on.

"Top floor 2nd room to the left." The women responds blushing at how hot Justypoo is.

"Thanks, baby." Justy winked at the women causing her face to heat up instantly.

He walked away hearing the women screaming to him: "CALL ME!"

After he used the elevator:

'2nd room to the left...' Justin-senpai thought walking down the hall.

'Ah, here it is!' He thought proudly seeing the door with the number: 2 on it to his left.

He reached up and knocked on the door...

'No answer? How strange.' Justin-senpai thought as he took his hand back down.

'Welp, might as well let myself in!' He thought opening the door.

He strutted forward into the room closing the door behind him.

He went forward and sat on the bed:

Suddenly the sound of running water interrupted the silence

What's that noise?' Thought Justin-senpai curiously.

He stood up and walked towards the sound.

Suddenly Justin saw a slightly opened door. He walked towards it and peeked inside.

His face heated up instantly at the sight of Fredbois ass crack.

Suddenly Fredaddy turned around and Justin was staring straight at his testicles.

"Oh my god!" Freddy screamed covering his pp.

"Justin look away my Fazballs are out!"

Justin quickly turned and ran back into the bedroom blushing.

1 minute later:

-Sounds of Fredboi and Justiepoo making out-

9 months later:

The end😥❤