Prologue 4

7 YEARS AGO

BABY!!

                BOY!!!

ARI'ES MOVING TO:
                                        CHARLOTTE CAROLINA

| |

It was the Time ari'es knew it was slowly approaching mikey he didn't know that she was moving but he had a feeling that a dramatic change was approaching very soon.

Ari'es didn't tell Mikey that she was moving today but she was about to.

She put on her black Nike boy shorts, her space jam shirt and to top it off she put on her space jam 11s and was out the door.

Her mom was at the post office shipping off the little things that they were taking. Ari'es have never been to Charlotte carolina. He mom has tho she didn't know what she would run into it who she would run into.

All she knew is that she was moving because her mom had gotten a better opportunity to open up a bigger salon and more people who were willing to work there.

Walking outside and watching her every step she looked up and saw Mikey playing basketball with his friend bronny,Khalil and trey

She didn't like trey though. Trey was too cocky and even tho they were 10 and 11 trey would always try to flirt with her. She didn't like it one but she turned him down every time.

Trey just wasn't her type. Mikey was her type but she wasn't gonna admit it.

She walked over there and rolled her eyes trey was the first one to notice her presence and she knew because he smiled wiggling his eye brows

'Wassup noodles" trey smirked

'Mmcht mikey can we talk" ari'es spoke

'Can i Finnish this game" mikey asked

He was playing one on one with bronny

'No.. it's kinda important" ari'es said

'So important that you forgot to take off your bonnet" mikey smiled

He knew that it could be important because she never went outside with her bonnet on she thought it was ghetto. If she didn't have her hair done she didn't go outside at all the boys would have to come in because going outside in a bonnet or even a scarf was unexceptionable.