🍃XXV💕

A MONTH LATER

BABY

BOY

ARI'ES DIOR

"He really seven months" I whispered looking at Sa'kyh

He was playing with his lil toys in his car seat

I was waiting inside of cheese cake factory.

Today I was meeting with my mom. I figured that it was time since it's been a long time.

Last time I saw her i was last September and that's when she had loyale. And that's over a year ago.

She's bringing Prada and loyale as well.

I just wanna clear what was communicated in the wrong way.

I've seen that she's been doing better. She's always been doing good but she's glowing... she prolly pregnant.

Anyways Mikey's is currently overseas for tournament.

He was helping out with one for younger kids. I didn't mind though he wanted to do so and in wasn't the type to try and be controlling of the relationship. Clingy, possessive, controlling and manipulative wasn't a good look... not just for me, for others as well.

'Look there she go fix yo fucking face" I heard causing me to look up and it was my mom loyale and Prada

I slightly smiled as Prada and loyale ran towards the table.

I reached my hands out and scooped loyale up attacking him with kisses as he giggled.

Prada climbed up on the booth and looked at sa'kyh

'Hey" my momma smiled sitting down

"Hi" I waved

'Where's Mikey" she looked around

"He's overseas working with kids for there tournament" I nodded

'I miss you" her smiled dropped

'I missed you too.... I thought you wanted me gone. It just seemed like everything was crashing down... falling apart, then when I got that message I left. I wanted to do better for myself. I didn't wanna feel like a burden, I didn't wanna be labeled as dumb, I didn't wanna be labeled as weird, or delusional or maybe both.