Chapter 1

TW: This chapter contains mentions of abduction and torture. Nothing too extreme but Jimin is tortured in the beginning.

 Nothing too extreme but Jimin is tortured in the beginning

***

"Not so feisty now, are you?"

Jimin grunted, swallowing the pain that exploded in his ribs. The sonofthebitch packed one hell of a punch. He'd give him that.

"The python is mine." Spittle flew from his mouth. "And so are you."

Jimin's face whipped to the side with a cracking sound at the force of the slap. It was a miracle his jaw didn't unhinge because of the blow.

"Coward," he spat, earning a punch to his gut.

His ribs ached and he was sure it'd bruise. Jimin didn't remember the last time he took a beating from someone. Probably never because he was the one who always handed others' asses to them. There was only one in this entire world that Jimin would willingly allow to toss him around but this bastard wasn't one. And for that, he'd pay dearly.

"Who's gonna come for you, huh?" The bastard kneed his stomach.

Jimin doubled over in pain. The chains dug into his skin from where he pulled at them. His knees gave out and he cried out as the chains holding him up tugged a little too hard that he feared his shoulders might dislocate.

Ah, he badly needed a drink or two. He breathed through his nose and clenched his jaw swallowing the pain when the bastard grabbed the gold chain he always wore around his neck. Jimin growled when the bastard tugged at it forcefully and when it wouldn't budge, he unclasped it unceremoniously, admiring the craftsmanship.

"And why do you need this for?" He dangled the sapphire heart stone in front of his face like a fucking pendulum. "I think I'm going to keep this as a souvenir."

Jimin snarled. "Gimme that!"

"What's so special with this, huh?" The bastard laughed. "The mighty Park Jimin of the Pythons has never been seen without this." He inspected the intricate jewelry with gleaming eyes.

Jimin saw red. The bastard was right. He was never seen without the chain ever since the priceless artifact was gifted to him. So much so that it has become a part of his identity.

Jimin's breathing was ragged and heavy. "Ye don't wanna find out." He chuckled.

"Ah, come on, I have all the time in this world," the guy taunted. "Might as well make it entertaining while I torture you slowly to your death."

Jimin scoffed. "Ye don't know what ye're playing with."

"Don't I?" The man grabbed his chin in a tight grip, his blunt nails digging into his cheek. "Gonna carve your face, Park Jimin." His captor traced the prominent scar on his face with a vicious smile. "Gonna make you scream and see how ferocious you're going to be when I do that."