Galaxy Part (4/10)

Meliodas's p.o.v

I can't believe Elizabeth made me betray the Demon Clan, my family.... and Kida. Oh, my beautiful Kida. I am so sorry please forgive me. Zeldris, brother I am so sorry. Elizabeth turned back into her normal evil way.

''Why are you doing this?'' I demanded. She just laughed at me, as Ludociel came in and chained me. 

''Well, for one, to get the demon clan weak, and for us to your precious Kida. After, we tortured her for 500 years, even though The Dragon King saved her, we caused her so much pain and suffering, and all she could do is scream and beg for you to save her.'' He laughed and showed me memories of what they did to her. I couldn't help but cry. 'Kida.' Her cries of pain and agony stuck to my head. 

''You know, Kida is still looking for a way to save you. She can see right through us, but Sky and Zeldris don't know anything about this. They, think we are madly in love, no matter what they say or do we are madly in love.'' Elizabeth said. "The things we made her see for me and you did together. Even though we never did them.'' 

''Leave them alone!'' I yelled. It was no use; they are going to win either way. Wait, I sense powerful magic. I heard a loud roar. 

''Acnologia is here! He figured us out! The plan failed!'' Sariel yelled. 

''What!? How is that possible!? The plan was flawless! Damnit!'' Ludociel screamed, and he looked back at me and put me back underneath the spell. "Go kill Kida.'' He smirked. I tried to stop my body and remove the spell nothing is working. 

''Meliodas!'' I turned around and saw Kida. 'My Kida.' Then, my body moved, gripped her throat. 'No stop! Please!' 

"Zeldris! Cusak! Now!'' All of a sudden, I was being held by Zeldris and Cusak. 

''Hold him still while I undo the spell.'' 

Zeldris's p.o.v

When Sky has woken up, we explained how Meliodas wasn't the traitor we all thought he was but was under a spell. Chandler came in and helped us with Meliodas.

''Hold him still!'' Acnologia yelled, and then he removed he spell from Meliodas, and Kida returned his memories. Meliodas fell to the ground and, Kida pulled him into her. 

''Meliodas!'' Elizabeth rushed over thinking we didn't know what they were really behind, and then Meliodas grabbed her by the throat, and Ludociel rushed over to help, but I stopped him. 

''Ludociel!'' Acnologia yelled, and he grabbed both him and Elizabeth. I never thought Acnologia would get this angry. ''You have gone too far! Going to the Lunarie Island and killing my daughter! Taking Kida's true mate and causing her pain! Stealing from the Dragon Clan and using it on an innocent life! For what you did to Kida and Sky will never be forgiven! Now, DIE!'' He killed Ludociel, and then looked over at Elizabeth. ''You.'' He growls. His claws dripping with blood, and the ground shaking with each step he took. He growled and snarled at her, and she cowered in fear. "You are in the same boat as Ludociel, for the crime you have committed, will not be forgiven. So, instead of death, you will suffer the same to what you did to Sky and Kida!'' He yelled, in pure rage. He then turned Elizabeth, into a small little snake, and grabbed her and outs her into a small lab bottle. "For the next 3,000 years you suffer in there, as everyone will enjoy life, while you pay the consequence for the crimes you have committed.''

Kida's p.o.v

After my, father killed Ludociel, and made Elizabeth into a snake. I held Meliodas closer to me, I saw Zeldris, Cusak, and Chandler standing around me. My father came close to us. 

''How is he doing?'' He asked.

''He is asleep, and his memories are back. The spell is gone, and he is back to normal. He just needs rest, and a lot of it.'' I whispered, and Meliodas gripped my hand. "Let's go home, Meliodas.'' My father picked us all up and takes us home. I saw Sky awake, and Zeldris jumping and running to Sky with tears in his eyes, and he picked her up and held her close. 

''My love.'' She said, as Zeldris cries into her shoulder. 

''Oh Sky, my baby.'' He holds her closer. 

Sky's p.o.v

I held Zeldris tightly, as I am rubbing his back soothingly. I saw Kida, helping Meliodas inside, I can't believe what Elizabeth would do that. For some reason, I have a feeling that this war isn't over. That something is about to happen. I didn't like this at all. 

''Sky, are you ok?'' I heard my father behind me. Zeldris looked at me and cupped my cheeks. 

''Yeah, just in a bit of pain is all. I'll be better soon, don't worry.'' Zeldris picked me up, and took me back to my, room and laid me ever so gently on the bed. I could see tears in his eyes, and I pulled him in, and he laid on my, chest. I wrapped my, arms around him. 

''Sky, I was so scared that I had lost you.'' He whimpered. He held me closer to him, and I was now laying on his chest, and his arms around my waist. "I am never letting anyone hurt you ever again.'' 

''Zeldris, I promise you no one is going to hurt you ever again. Acnologia told me how Gelda was hurtting you back in the demon realm, and she was manipulating you as well, and tried doing what Elizabeth did to Meliodas and Kida.'' He held me even tighter, and I kissed him. He kissed me back. 

Meliodas p.o.v

I felt someone sitting next to me, I opened my, eyes and I saw my mate, Kida. I started crying, and I held her close to me. I refused to let her go, I'm scared to. 

''Meliodas, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.'' She said, but I can't stop crying or shaking. For 500 years Kida, was in pain, and I couldn't do anything about it. 

''Kida, I am so sorry for everything. I can't help but feel guilty. Elizabeth, she had me under her spell, and me think we were madly in love. I knew it wasn't true, I kept trying to find a way to break it. Little did I know you captured, tortured, raped, beaten. I couldn't save you. I am so sorry.'' He cried, but I held him close to me. 

"Shshsh, my love, it wasn't your fault. Now, that we have each other and we can face everything and anything. Not, only that but me, Sky, Arawen, and Saphira found a guild and became members and found more of people, we can all go there.'' 

''Where?'' 

''Fairy Tail.''