A love between a human and a demon

Zeldris's p.o.v
In his dream
I was laying flat on the bed, with Sky above me. The love my life. She maybe human, but she so beautiful, I love her so much. She riding me, faster and harder by the second, making us a moaning mess. I was close so close to cumming.
"Faster." I moaned softly. She moved even faster. I moaned loader. "I'm so close baby." She moans in my ear.
"Zeldris, I love you." I smiled, and held her closer to me.
"I love you too... so much." I kissed her, and she kissed back, my arms around her waist, as she wraps her arms around my neck. A love between a human and a demon is forbidden, but I couldn't help but fall in love with her. She sucks on my tongue, causing me to moan. We cummed hard, moaning loudly into each other mouths.

End of dream
I gasped as I sat up, sweating hard. Breathing heavily. I love Sky, so much. But it's forbidden, my father the demon king won't allow it. Sky is a human, who is amazing. So beautiful, I wish I could make her mine. The alliance between the five races is tomorrow, I hope Sky will be there. She's the daughter of King Aegon of Valor. I'm going to confess my feelings for her, and we would have to keep our relationship secret, but that's only if she feels the same. I really hope she does.

Sky's' p.o.v
I'm only a mere human.... He probably won't feel the same, about me. He's a powerful demon, and I'm a weak human with no special abilities, but only to summon creatures from the six basic elements. I brushed my long black, and got dressed. I put on a bit of makeup. I saw my sister Arawen getting dressed as well. She is much prettier then me. She and Ban part of the seven deadly sins, the fox sin of greed. They are dating.
Sky's dress

Arawens outfit

Arawens outfit

Both me and Arawen went downstairs and waited for our names to be called

Both me and Arawen went downstairs and waited for our names to be called. I was nervous.
"Are you alright Sky?" Arawen asked.
"Yeah, I'm just nervous." She smiled.
"Don't worry about everyone else, just imagine just you and me alright?" I nodded, and smiled. "That's the sister I know."

Zeldris's p.o.v
I was waiting downstairs in the ballroom, waiting with Ban, and Meliodas. Everyone is talking, and drinking. Galland and Ban already have a drinking contest.
"Ban! Show respect!" Meliodas shouted.
"Galland!" I snarled. They bowed, and stood up respectfully, and apologized.
"Meet Princess Arawen, and Princess Sky, daughter's of King Aegon." We turned to see the princesses, and fuck. Sky is so beautiful! Me and Ban got nose bleeds. Meliodas has smack us behind our heads.
~~~~~time skip/after the dance~~~~~~~~
This is my chance to tell her. I went up to Sky, and bowed respectfully.
"M'Lady can I have this dance?" I asked as I offered my hand to her.
"Yes, you may." Her voice is so angelic like. I felt hand on mine, I lead her to the dance floor.
"I may be a terrible dancer." Sky just laughed softly, I felt her breath next to me ear, I bit my lip.
"Then let me lead." I nodded. She puts my right hand on her waist, she holds my left, and her right on my hand my shoulder. Then, we danced slowly with the music. As we danced now is the perfect time to tell her how I feel.
"Sky... I have something to tell you." I Said, as she wraps her arms around my neck, as I did to her waist. "Can we talk somewhere... *gulp* alone?"
"Of course. Let's go." She held my hand, leading me to her room. I blushed.

"So, What is it you want to tell me?" Sky asked

"I have a confession.... to make." I Said. I gulped, and gathered up all of my courage. "I love you!" I yelled. "I can understand if you don't love me back-." I was interrupted by her kissing my jaw. I was shocked.
"I love you too Zeldris." She whispered.
"Really?" She nodded. I picked her up and she wraps her legs around my hips, as I hold her waist. Her arms around my neck, her hand in my hair. We slowly went leaned into each other. We kissed slowly, and passionately.  Then is got rough, and full of love. She sucked on my tongue, causing me to moan. I felt her undo my shirt, as I set her down, not braking the kiss. I undid her dress, as she removes my shirt, and belt. I slid her dress down, kneeling down to kiss her thighs. She steps out of the dress, and I set it aside. She was bear foot, and she had a black laced pair of lingerie. I picked her up again, carrying her to the bed. Not braking eye contact. I laid her down on the bed, only for her to flip us over. She kissed me, I kissed back. My hands going up her legs to her hips. I ripped her panties off, and then bra. Tossing them both aside, she kissed down to my neck, I moaned. She kissed down to my chest, and closer to my abdomen. She removed my pants and tossed them, only leaving me in my boxers. She kissed my bulge that was getting bigger by the second.
"Tell me what you want My Demon." She whispers.
"Y-You." I gasped, as she runs her hand on my dick.
"Me?"
"Yes." I moaned, as she removes my boxers off tossing them somewhere else. I sat up to get a better look. She took me into her mouth, I moaned loudly. But I covered my mouth, so we don't get caught. If we got caught who knows what the punishment will be.
"Be quiet, baby." She whispered, I nodded. She took me back into her mouth. I was breathing heavily through my nose. I wanted to moan so bad. I felt her nip my tip. I spread my legs a bit wider. I hear her moan, I looked down to see her playing with herself. I blushed hard, at the sight. I was getting closer to my release. Then, I came hard into her mouth. I arched my back a bit, and moaned softly. She runs her hand to help me ride out my high. She sits in my lap, straddling me. She rubs herself on me, we moaned. I laid her down gently. Running my tip, at her entrance.
"You ready?" I asked. She nodded. I slowly pushed myself inside her, we moaned. She was so tight.
"Your a virgin?" I asked.
"Yes. Are you?" She asked.
"Yeah." We moaned. We got use to each other, I thrusted slowly inside her. She wraps her arms around my neck, as I put her legs on my shoulders. "Sky."
"Zeldris." Nothing could be better then this. "Faster." She moans. I went faster, and harder. I held her hips tightly, leaning my head in her chest. We moaned loudly, not caring at the moment. I moved my knees to her hips, lifting her hips up a bit. This caused her to moan louder.
"Baby, Your so deep inside me!!" She moans.
"Fuck!! Sky!! I ah." I tossed my head back, into pleasure, only for her to bring me to look at her. "Sky... you feel so good. Please, don't stop. I want to become one with you. Please." I moaned, as she holds my face in her hands. I kissed her wrists.
"Don't stop, till till your heart is content. My Demon." She moans.
"Gladly... My Beauty." We kept going, she flips us around. Her knees at my hips, in one fats movement. I held her hips. She rides me relentlessly, we where a moaning mess. I moved my hips upward. Faster and harder we both went. I tossed my head back, my back arched. We where both so close to cumming. I looked at Sky, she was beautiful. Her long beautiful black hair going everywhere, her chest moving widely. Her face was beautiful. I leaned up to her, her wraps her arms around my neck, and I wrap my arms around her waist. We were sweating like crazy, as we both made passionate love. I then came hard, along with her. I held her close to my chest.
"SKY!!" I moaned.
"ZELDRIS!!" She moaned. She went limp into my arms, I laid us both gently on the bed. I felt our cum leak out of her, and onto the bed. I breathed into her hair, as I ran my hand through it. As I held her waist. She grabbed my hand that was on her waist bringing it to her lips, she kissed my palm softly. I sighed softly. I pull out of her, we gasped. She pulls the blankets over us. She laid down on the bed, and I laid my head in her chest, as held her left hand, as my Right was above her head. Her right hand was around my shoulders, and caressed the left side of my cheek.
"I wish this could last forever." I whispered.
"Same, but our families wouldn't allow it." She Said sadly. I leaned over her, looking straight into her eyes.
"Then, we will run away together. Away from all of this. I can't bare the thought of what might happen to you, if we get caught. I can't even describe how scared and terrified I will be, if I lose you." I realized I was crying, she cupped my cheeks. My tears falling on her face. "I love you so much, Sky. If I lost you, I don't know what to do with myself. I'll be so alone and scared. As long as your heart keeps beating, and I hear you breath I'm at peace."
"I don't know what to do if I lost you. My father is brutal when it comes to betrayal and when a law is broken. My mother was killed because she was arguing with the king about the laws." She whimpered. "My father, only cares about pure bloods, and power that's all." I kissed her forehead, letting out a shaky breath. We talked for a bit, before we fell asleep. Sky put up a magic spell that is powerful, that not even the demon king can brake it. I held my mate close to me.