Red Rising Hood: Chapter 11

Fay broke down crying and I could only stare at our so called mate in horror. 

Arrick dragged us inside and tied all three of us to a huge bed before leaving and coming back with a cup of water which he then threw on Red. 

Red woke with a jump, pulling at his wrists which were held in place by the rough rope. 

"What the hell happened? Where are w-Ow!" Red yelped, looking over his shoulder to see Arrick holding a belt in hand. 

"Don't curse or there will be more where that came from," He growled. 

"Bite me," Red growled, earning him a hard smack on the face. 

"It's considered offensive to have sex during the day for my people, but just you wait, once the sun is set you're going to regret being born," 

"I already do..." Red muttered, Arrick smacked him again and Red groaned. 

"Maybe next time you'll listen to me," Arrick snarled. 

"My head...ugh..." Red's eyes fogged over and he looked like he might pass out any minute. 

"Alpha stop please," I begged, "I think he has a concussion," 

"That sucks for him then," He scoffed, "The sooner you all learn to behave the sooner I can release you and love you the way mates should," 

"So you won't love us until we fit to your standards? I thought mates loved each other unconditionally," 

He snarled at me and gripped me by the collar, Red was trying to get up so that he could help me, but he was far to weak to hurt the Alpha. 

"You and your brother have been nothing but rude since I found you, I'm starting to wonder if you'll ever be worthy of my love," 

"Maybe you'll never be worthy of ours," Fay said, sniffling with red puffy eyes. 

Arrick snarled and threw Fay onto the floor, the ropes still holding his hands to the bed frame, before kicking the cat in the ribs several times. 

Needless to say we were beaten all day and when the sun set he rapped Red, making Fay and I watch as Red screamed underneath him. When he'd finished he threw a passed out, bleeding and beaten Red into a small cage before locking it and climbing into bed with us. He didn't rape us like he'd promised, but instead just cuddled with us. 

R E D 

This isn't real. This isn't real, it didn't really happen. He didn't really...No, it can't be real. It's just a bad dream. Demon wolves never really attacked the kingdom, he didn't really take me back to his stupid village. It's not real. None of it. 

"Shut up," He called from the bed where Fay and Kinro were both snuggled into either side of him. 

I sniffled as tears refused to stop streaming down my face, how could he be so cruel? This is supposed to be my eternal love? My eternal love raped me the night we met! 

"I said shut up, you whore!" He hissed, picking up something off of the bed-side table and throwing it at the tiny cage I was in, it shattered into a million tiny pieces and cut into my skin and filled up the tiny cage's floor, so now I have to sleep on a bunch of shards. 

I muffled my sobs and curled up in the cell, the bits digging into my skin as I tried to get comfortable. 

"I'm sorry..." Were my last words before sleep pulled me under.